Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That Virgin Airlines advert

edited January 2009 in Not Sports Related
Hubba hubba

Comments

• Options
    love all the old stuff in the ad, ie Our Price the record shop in the background, the dodgy barnets and of course them birds all dressed in red hubba hubba indeed!!
  • Options
    oooooooooooooooo yes
  • Options
    big screen at half time please ... on second thoughts on the big screen all through the match, with Hales hitting a hattrick in bewteen
  • Options
    It looks like a direct lift from the Tom Hanks' film 'Catch Me If You Can' : even looks like the same girls. I would if only I could remember.........
  • Options
    Not Tom Hanks - do caprio!
  • Options
    Tom Hanks was it it too - he was doing the chasing.
  • Options
    Its the red high heels ------------oooo yes please they are defo "come f**k me" shoes. Now this is from GHs guide to women so read and learn. If your on a new date the first thing you check out is the "ladys" shoes. If she has "CFM" shoe wear on (they know) then its defo game on !
  • Options
    I've just run the red shoes theory past the wife.......

I'm off to Stead & Simpson!!!!!!!

With the way things are going at the moment I grab the heels at the moment of truth, they'd snap off and I'll fall backwards out of the bedroom window and break my neck.

Apologies had a few early evening beers tonight.
  • Options
    Clem its 100% kosher fella .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Its the red high heels
    oooo yes please they are defo "come f**k me" shoes. Now this is from GHs guide to women so read and learn. If your on a new date the first thing you check out is the "ladys" shoes. If she has "CFM" shoe wear on (they know) then its defo game on !

And by the same token if they turn up in strides and flats, you might as well find the back door and save your cash...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morning P.
    Cold in Sunny Sydenham this morning-v.windy.

What about thigh-length leather boots................?
  • Options
    so strides and flats is the signal for some back door action? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]so strides and flats is the signal for some back door action? ;-)

Dirty boy....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Morning P.
    Cold in Sunny Sydenham this morning-v.windy.

What about thigh-length leather boots................?

Overcast and cool here mate. Thigh boots with heels... now you are talking.