Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Now that's what I call inflation

Zimbawe are about to launch a 100 trillion (Z) dollar note.

TBF this is only £22, but of course that can buy a lot there, if the poor souls had much in the shops to buy.

Comments

• Perhaps Charlto will sign their first trillion dollar player soon.

Or haven't we got £22 left to spend.....?

;o)
  • That will be worthless in 2 years time
  • Zimbabwe only introduced the billion dollar note last week.

That's aleady nearly worthless and now superceded by the trillion dollar note already.

Last Jul, Zimbabwe's inflation rate was recorded at 231% - but today, it's considered to be much higher than that.
    But naturally no figures have been released since July.
  • Now if Man C were going to pay for Kaka in Zim dollars ? I can't be bothered to work it out. LOL
  • Strange how little we hear about Mugabe's atrocities these days.

He is a longstanding darling of the Left though so one shouldn't be too surprised I suppose.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Zimbabwe only introduced the billion dollar note last week.

That's aleady nearly worthless and now superceded by the trillion dollar note already.

Last Jul, Zimbabwe's inflation rate was recorded at 231% - but today, it's considered to be much higher than that.
    But naturally no figures have been released since July.

Think that should have read as 231m %
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Now if Man C were going to pay for Kaka in Zim dollars ? I can't be bothered to work it out. LOL

Z$4.91x1018

Or, about what we're paying Martin Chritisen a week (allegedly)
  • Here it is!

Wonder if they give you change for it?
  • Now if only that was 100 trillion US dollars ....... the drinks might be on me.
    And I'd buy us a new striker.

;o)