Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

frank maloney

cant stop having pops at us in the slp,this coming from a dwarf with no boxing pedigree and a brother who drew a fight with one of britains worst fighters ever,harmless little man.

Comments

• Millwall mug

(Frank Maloney not you Nolly :-) )
  • edited January 2009
    loves to go on about him being a boxing family,yes a crap boxing family.harmless little man if ever there was one.
  • He wasn't a bad amateur boxer but one horrid little tight arse,
    I was a black cab driver and I picked him up once and took him from London bridge to his office in the East end somewhere and not only did he hold his hand out for his twenty pence change he even had the balls to ask for a discount, I just looked at him and smiled and shut the window......
  • He recently bought Ye Old Staion Master pub...(just outside Chislehurst Station near the caves)...turned it into a gastro pub and called it The Bickley.
    Often see his Aston Martin DB9 parked outside as I drive past..................................notice I said drive past!!
  • yonks back im sure he had the Crayford Arms
  • Know him well through work, very, very, very, very tight, and thats his own staff who say that.
  • He lives in Lwr Camden chislehurst.
  • one of his guys once told me he argued for 30 minutes with a DHL driver over 70p excess on a delivery.
  • OK if he did not want to give a tip up to him but asking for a discount and at the time he was manager of Lennox Lewis so I'm sure he was earning more money than me.
  • never done much in ams,useless boxing family.
  • Sponsored links:

• Black cab driver in 'bitter & twisted cos he couldn't keep the change' shocker...now there's one you don't hear very often :-0
  • didn't realise he was Millwall. Didn't someone try to shoot him once...pity they missed
  • [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]didn't realise he was Millwall. Didn't someone try to shoot him once...pity they missed

That was Frank Warren!!!! His ex client Terry Marsh, the former welterweight world title holder, was acquitted of attempted murder at trial.

The real gunman was never found.....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]Black cab driver in 'bitter & twisted cos he couldn't keep the change' shocker...now there's one you don't hear very often :-0[/quote]

Another one who failed the knowledge ho hum!!!!!!
  • Not me mate, never been tempted. I'd sooner get miserable and cynical and narrow-minded in my own time ta (the missus thinks I'm msot of the way there already!) ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]yonks back im sure he had the Crayford Arms

Yeh he did, my mate runs it now and is trying to ressurect it after years of neglect.

Can't remember if it was Maloney or the previous owners, but whoever it was turned it into a complete mates only pub and let it rot.
  • [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]yonks back im sure he had the Crayford Arms

Yeh he did, my mate runs it now and is trying to ressurect it after years of neglect.

Can't remember if it was Maloney or the previous owners, but whoever it was turned it into a complete mates only pub and let it rot.

Used to live opposite it, right pikey pub it was. Used to let their son i think have chavvy drum and bass nights upstairs.

never seen so much fake gold jewellery in one place!
  • What's wrong with a bit of d&b?!

"Deal with the matter..." as Skibba might say ;-)
  • nothing wrong with a bit of D&B if you're into it - in the proper enviroment like a club or a field in Wales that is!

a dodgy upstairs room in a pikey pub isnt exactly a classy environment!
  • The Bickley was OK when first opened, I thought it dropped of after that, like no smoking in the upstairs terrace area. My Daughter went last night said it was good. Didn`t know Maloney owns it, used to bring his grandaughter riding, miserable git.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: mascal[/cite]The Bickley was OK when first opened, I thought it dropped of after that, like no smoking in the upstairs terrace area. My Daughter went last night said it was good. Didn`t know Maloney owns it, used to bring his grandaughter riding, miserable git.

Pretty certain he does because I saw him outside a few times talking with the builders/site agent/architects etc whilst it was being refurbished.
  • Just been in a meeting with someone who spoke to Maloney today.

Maloney doesn't own it but is one of a few 'investors' involved.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Just been in a meeting with someone who spoke to Maloney today.

Maloney doesn't own it but is one of a few 'investors' involved.

Ah..... well he's an owner kind of I guess ...thanks falconwood.
  • Bloke I was speaking to said its nice but *very* expensive?
  • Well I guess you'd expect that in that neck of the woods.
  • I saw his autobiography in the bargain bin in wh smith lewisham last sunday , it was 50p
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]I saw his autobiography in the bargain bin in wh smith lewisham last sunday , it was 50p

Daylight robbery, offer them 10p and ask for a discount on top