Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anybody in the sack barrow/trolley supply business?

DA9DA9
edited January 2009 in Not Sports Related
In the spirit of keeping it in the family etc

Comments

• sorry can't help.

It would be great if we could get a classified board on here particularly with the credit crunch and also keeping it in the family.

I have found/helped people with jobs on here, could be pivotal in the coming months.
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I have found/helped people with jobs on here, could be pivotal in the coming months.
    Never noticed you asked...
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]sorry can't help.

It would be great if we could get a classified board on here particularly with the credit crunch and also keeping it in the family.

I have found/helped people with jobs on here, could be pivotal in the coming months.

Would be a good idea, already had a couple of people on here done some deals with, keep it in the family, help each other out, how about it AFKA?
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]In the spirit of keeping it in the family etc

what exactly you after - can you show me pic - I can get things heavily discounted.
  • DA9DA9
    edited January 2009
    0b60f9cd82c3bec2308e9a1c2ad5ef4a.image.222x550.jpg
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]In the spirit of keeping it in the family etc

what exactly you after - can you show me pic - I can get things heavily discounted.

Heavyweight sack barrow/trolleys, pneumatic wheels, for use with vans etc.

Cheers ledge
  • Im in the trade Mate, but not back in England until Monday...if you havent found something suitable by then, let me know.
  • better for Tel in Oz he'll earn money out of it -i won't rather he got the money than my supplier - if ya know what I mean

Can get this one for £121.73
  • or this one for 147
  • Cheers guys, will let you both know once I have some answers from my boss.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]or this one for 147[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_383045 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]trolley2.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Well this ones the right colour for starters!