Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reasons for your user name?

Comments

• Options
    I actually did see leaburn score (more than once)
    I found this unbelievable enough to warrant the creation of a user name!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Have a guess...
  • Options
    Mine is completely weak. I had to come up with something when I signed up, and not being creative...

I was pleased to see Lookie's old post that if you change your user name, all of your past posts change to reflect it. A solid weekend of thinking should result in a brilliant new one! ;-)
  • Options
    Col since those are the first 3 letters of my forename and the 3rd part as 3 is the magic number!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Have a guess...

You once met a fish called Adam?
  • Options
    close ive had a few trouts tho...
  • Options
    Well...I was living in Oz full time when I joined......and my name is Tel.....so there you go...Telinwrotham doesnt have the same ring to it somehow, and Id get laughed off the board with anything to do with Rooting on the ADU forum.
  • Options
    Its my middle name!
  • Options
    Made up of my name, was my username for the computers when I was at school, used it ever since.
  • Options
    Speaks for itself. My spiritual home.
    I was born under The Covered End, I was born under The Covered End,
    Boots were made for ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lloyd Sam, Sam lloyd - Simples!!
  • Options
    i guess i should change mine really.

Dont live in Greenwich anymore but i'm too ashamed to say i live in New Cross..

whoops....
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    * AFKABartram
    * CommentTimeAug 29th 2006

quote# 8
    When i was on a lads holiday in Malia, we were staying just outside the resort and had to get this bus thing into the strip at night. It beome known as the 'Bar Tram', and the driver was this crazy guy called Afkandris, you just kept saying 'call me Afka man'

....................................................................................

lol ..... and there's me thinking you were called AFKA Bartram ...... as the 'Artist Formerly Known As Bartram', in honour of our statuesque legendary keeper.
  • Options
    Mines an anagram of my name
  • Options
    Everyone down here in Oggyland knows what an oggy is .....
  • Options
    Brunello = Noel Blur ? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]Brunello = Noel Blur ? ;-)

No Fred Smith, I'm just not very good at anagrams
  • Options
    Guess !!

;-(
  • Options
    mmmmmmmm not sure i`ll ask the arsenalTwat buried under the patio and get back to you.
  • Options
    Want to do exceptionally rude things to Milla Jovovich.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not to hard to work out mine,either
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Not to hard to work out mine,either

You've seen the addicks 1965 times ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Well. Hayes was my dad's surname and Ben is a shortened version of the name my parents gave me.
    There's always one smartarse!

Colin_from_Welling on Netaddicks and fancied a shorter version
  • Options
    i live in charlton and i support manu
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Well. Hayes was my dad's surname and Ben is a shortened version of the name my parents gave me.
    There's always one smartarse!

Colin_from_Welling on Netaddicks and fancied a shorter version

Colin is such a nice name.
    You want to use it more often.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Not to hard to work out mine,either

You've seen the addicks 1965 times ?

if i make every game for the next 8 years i reckon you'll be just about spot on
  • Options
    Because I was so unfit and poorly every cold gave me a horrendous chesty cough.
    One day at work in the office a particulary heavy bout of coughing led to someone saying bloody hell - you nearly coughed up a lung there' and they started calling me Johnny One Lung. That was my log on on 606 and Charltonbabes but then forgot my passwords and re-registered as MrOneLung.
  • Options
    Nearly got taken out by one - of course I was standing nowhere near the goal
  • Options
    used to be talal_el_willscorie after he went through that patch of seemingly being our only goalscorer, i've rather cleverly shortened it since then.
  • Options
    Not a difficult one really. Killers Beard has 4 sisters. I'm the little one!