Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hypothetical "If" Question...

WSSWSS
edited January 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
IF we go down this season, which scenario would you prefer? (Just a bit of fun, I still think we'll stay up).

a) Get promoted straight away and go out in the first round of every cup
b) Get to Wembley in the Johnston's Paint Trophy and lose, then lose in the PlayOffs semi's and go up the year after
c) Win the Johnston's Paint Trophy at Wembley but remain in League 1 for 3 seasons

Comments

• don't really give a damn about the JPT
  • a) Get promoted straight away and go out in the first round of every cup

every time!!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]don't really give a damn about the JPT
    What about Wembley?
  • a)

Is a hypothetical "If" question a tautology? ; - )
  • I think i'd like a B please Bob just to go to the new Wembley with Charlton. Besides, we're guaranteed to go up the next year in my scenario. ;-)
  • C (as long as we are a top 6 side playing attractive football in those three seasons) can't beat a day out at Wembley watching your side win
  • If we get to JPT final, should the team release a cup final single?
  • Sponsored links:

• c) oh the excitement of a new league and winning a few games will be so great and we'll be far way from the horrible nasty premiership only real charlton fans at the games
    how about d) we go to the 4th tier new grounds more chance of winning
  • I just love b).

Why would we lose in the playoff semis?
    Oh i see.because the long and hard johnson paint trophy campaign will have knocked the stuffing out of us.

(Where do people dream this stuff up from????)

Did you eat a lot of cheese before you went to bed last night WSS?
  • i'll have B please with a lucky own goal to make it an AB combo ;o)
  • a

certainly not b, that would be shite!
  • A - we usaully go out of the first round of every cup anyway.
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]a) Get promoted straight away and go out in the first round of every cup

every time!!

Agreed. What use are cups unless you're in the top flight? Promotion wins hands down for me, preferably as champions!
  • A) everytime!
  • I'd rather get into the JPT final than win the Champions League, so C.
  • edited January 2009
    How about a) winning in the final of the playoffs - everyone is a winner then