Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Warning A2 shut both directions

For those of you traveling home from work tonight.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/4040714.Update___NORTH_KENT__A2_closed_after_fatal_crash/

Comments

• Options
    Kin hell sounds a massive crash.

Thanks for the heads up - let my old man know who is travelling back from Canterbury. Fingers crossed for anyone who has gone to hospital etc.
  • Options
    Mum and Dad got stuck in this and are now making there way through the back streets of Dartford.

Echo WSS about the injured and thoughts are with the family of the guy who died.

With that in mind I don't care how long it takes to me get home later - as long as I get there....
  • Options
    Just around the corner from my work, causing chaos on local surrounding roads, big articulated lorry straight throught the central barriers into the London bound lanes. our I.T. guy missed it by a minute, said it looked awful.
  • Options
    Just come back from Dartford on a delivery,areas now very heavy wth traffic,a/m20 included.
  • Options
    I drove from Hextable over the A2 and they were just starting to shift vehicles. Approx 12:45 ---1pm .
  • Options
    Just had an email from Kings Ferry - the old bill have told them it may be shut until 10pm tonight...
  • Options
    You could get the train mate. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]You could get the train mate. ;-)

I am mate, and hoping for a sub 4 hour journey!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]You could get the train mate. ;-)

I am mate, and hoping for a sub 4 hour journey!

Stop moaning things could be worse believe me !
  • Options
    Thanks for the Heads up Al, we will be trying to get home from Maidstone tonight in the rush hour to Bexleyheath via the M20/M25/A2, however due to this news we shall instead go straight to the "Horseshoes" for a meal and a few drinks and wait for the traffic to ease.

Our thoughts also go out to the injured and the family of the deceased guy.