Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Evening Standard

What is the significance of last night's Derby v Man U cup game that merits the best part of 2 pages of coverage in tonight's London Evening Standard?

Err....none.

Comments

• Options
    And those ridiculous Polls on the back page. What has got to do with Londoners whether ManCity sack Hughes or not?
    Such a crap paper, but I still buy it every night!
  • Options
    Chris who?
  • Options
    It's a Chelsea love rag, a used up piece of toilet paper laying discarded beside the bed of (Insert manager here).
  • Options
    Does anyone read the Evening Boris anymore? With two free London papers why not read those instead of that rag?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Does anyone read the Evening Boris anymore? With two free London papers why not read those instead of that rag?

Good crossword on back page.
  • Options
    Lots of non-Londoners in London though...
  • Options
    I wouldn't wipe my arse with this so called paper.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]And those ridiculous Polls on the back page. What has got to do with Londoners whether ManCity sack Hughes or not?
    Such a crap paper, but I still buy it every night!

Chirps, if it stops you from giving them your financial support I will buy you a book of Sub-Standard crosswords...
  • Options
    Assuming the sub-Standard has not got better than my recollection?  Not a bad piece, succinct, to the point and covered most points in the fans favour. Were Arsenal out by any chance?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Assuming the sub-Standard has not got better than my recollection?  Not a bad piece, succinct, to the point and covered most points in the fans favour. Were Arsenal out by any chance?
    Its not a patch on when they had that nice positive Charlton fan (Michael Herd was it?) reporting.