Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phil Parkinson

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
My preferred choice for Manager.

He seems to be doing wonderfully well at Hull. Just proves what I know about football management I suppose lol.

Comments

• Options
    very hard one to call this.

I think he was plain stupid taking over Hull, that squad had peaked and Taylor got out at the right time. They also sold one of their best players.

I will be impressed if he keeps them up, but on reflection i agree, at that stage i think the jump to us would of been a touch too wide.
  • Options
    Bump : - )
  • Options
    *****SINK*****
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]very hard one to call this.

I think he was plain stupid taking over Hull, that squad had peaked and Taylor got out at the right time. They also sold one of their best players.

I will be impressed if he keeps them up, but on reflection i agree, at that stage i think the jump to us would of been a touch too wide.

AFKA the Oracle!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Someone joked over the weekend in another thread which I cannot now find that at least Parky knows how to write a good blog.

Well, actually I thought his blog was a little dull and earnest . Workmanlike in its craft and application, it lacked flair - but it was professional and got the job done.

Now if he puts out a team like that, I shall be very happy indeed and we will be fine!