Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Advertising Feature - Charlton's new approach for players

edited January 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
[align=center]Advertisement

Recovering from injury, but lacking match fitness?

Showing potential, but in need of experience?

Fallen out with your manager, and keen on a move?

If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, then a loan move to Charlton Athletic may be for you.

You will be welcomed with open arms, and given all the encouragement you need to meet your personal goals.

At Charlton Athletic, results are of secondary importance. Your wellbeing is our sole priority, and we'll even pay you to be here!

Our existing players will be delighted to accommodate you, because like us, their only concern is your complete satisfaction.

Our highly qualified coaches will create individual player improvement programmes to gradually build back your confidence, all in the leafy surroundings of our world-class training facility.

Meanwhile, our medical staff will utilise leading-edge technology to gently guide you back to match fitness.

Some of our loan players like it so much here, they choose to stay. However you will never be pressurised to do so.

But don't just take our word for it. Here's what some players who spent time here had to say:

"My spell at Charlton gave me the impetus to help Crystal Palace reach the play-offs." (S.Sinclair)

"When I arrived, you could tell Charlton's young right winger got a real boost." (K.Gillespie)

"Charlton are just so refreshingly relaxed about results. They were squarely focused on giving me the match practice I needed." (M.Cranie)

"Without the help of Charlton, I never would have got my dream move back to QPR." (L.Cook)

Don't let your career stumble, and just fall by the wayside. Contact us today and get ahead of the game![/align]

Comments

• Lol - very good!
  • excellent P Air !

I was toying with the idea last week of doing something similar but with 'consoladating your loans', but never got round to it !
  • Should be televised! :)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]excellent P Air !

I was toying with the idea last week of doing something similar but with 'consoladating your loans', but never got round to it !

I could never claim something like this could come from my mind. I had this mailed to me, so had to share with the masses!
  • Not planning to claim breach of copyright at this stage, but someone cut and pasted it straight from my blog!

http://newyorkaddick.blogspot.com/2009/01/personal-loans.html#comments

:-)
  • ha, i even thought it was something up your street !

well played
  • [cite]Posted By: newyorkaddick[/cite]Not planning to claim breach of copyright at this stage, but someone cut and pasted it straight from my blog!

http://newyorkaddick.blogspot.com/2009/01/personal-loans.html#comments

:-)

Don't shoot the messenger!!!

=)
  • No worries, it's happened before. I wrote a piece a few weeks ago about how Spurs resembled a 'subprime' football club, which got emailed all over the place and even read it on one radio station (not that I got any acknowledgement for it!)
  • Sponsored links:

• LOL nya. Lots of other good stuff on there too :)
  • Doesn't the latest loan just show that the management don't trust Moutoakil? Mills, Halford, Craine, Murty....Now McEverely has recovered from injury and Clough is at Derby he'll return.
  • very good