Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

if you believe in omens...

a little matter that has been a potential major dark cloud hanging over proceedings for the last 6 or 7 months looks like its disappeared sometime this morning...maybe its something in the stars and we've just crossed one of those cusp things astrologers write about or the valley's lucky black cat has just turned up again but now i can go to the valley full in the knowledge (or something, more likely) that tonights the turning point for charlton...hey, when you're bottom of the league you grasp at anything positive...onwards and upwards...let the good times roll...

Comments

• Options
    It's the 5th of December.... that's all we need to know....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]It's the 5th of December.... that's all we need to know....

and didn't a major dark cloud disappear for us all that day as well...even more reason to link the good omen's to charlton tonight...all i need now to totally convince me is a bj off mrs ltgtr tonight before i go to the match and i'll know for sure...no, hang on, that's just a sign she's spent a lot of money on the credit card today...
  • Options
    that sort of thing at your age shouldnt really be allowed.
  • Options
    glad you said that. I was going to say something along those lines, but didn't want to offend any people older than myself!
  • Options
    i thought it was an old wives tale, whatever the age !

shocked at you ltgtr !
  • Options
    And I thought ltgtr was some kind of wise sage who was above that kind of thing!

*speechless*
  • Options
    eh?! no im only shocked that he even thinks he might even get one!! surely that thing doesnt happen after the lady gets a ring on her finger?
  • Options
    "Gobsmacked from Sidcup"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]eh?! no im only shocked that he even thinks he might even get one!! surely that thing doesnt happen after the lady gets a ring on her finger?

I can confirm that that is the case
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]that sort of thing at your age shouldnt really be allowed.

that's the trouble with you women, bloke gets a bit older, his waistline starts expanding and bj's are straight off the menu because the sugar content in a bread and jam sandwich be it strawberry, raspberry or, my personal favourite, blackberry, is sky high...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]that sort of thing at your age shouldnt really be allowed.

that's the trouble with you women, bloke gets a bit older, his waistline starts expanding and bj's are straight off the menu because the sugar content in a bread and jam sandwich be it strawberry, raspberry or, my personal favourite, blackberry, is sky high...

Mate. Not that I want to appear to be trying to teach my grandmother to sucks eggs (No one even go there!!), but haven't you told Mrs LTGTR about the high protein and therefore skin rejuvenating qualities of throat yogurt?
  • Options
    bit grim that dan.
  • Options
    No worse than LTGTR.........