Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

who says the bible is dull

Comments

• Why the jeans, she could have took the jeans off.
  • edited January 2009
    Wow!

The most outrageous post ever. If you missed it sorry but Admin will never allow it again. NEVER. Not even a description.

I'm still in shock
  • where's it gone
  • silly arse.
  • surley the golf ball would have fallen out?
  • Even I missed it.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Even I missed it.

You were lucky.
  • i feel a ban comming on... thought it could go either way this one..
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]i feel a ban comming on... thought it could go either way this one..

I think you'll be lucky to get away with it this time, especially after that one with the Donkey you put up on Christmas day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Can we have a vote please.......... i say hang him
  • i wasnt online on xmas day your honor... or was i??? christ... must have been a good day...
  • Can you not remember the Donkey picture?
  • Glass mate... were family...... He He He...

beverly-hillbillies.jpg
  • Not after this thread ;o)
  • Right well im off now.

hell.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Can we have a vote please.......... i say hang him

Hanging's too good for him

Crucifixion I say. Nail some sense into him
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Glass mate... were family...... He He He...

beverly-hillbillies.jpg

A bloodhound ...ah I used to have one about 20 years ago called Watson..lovely he was...my pride and joy.
  • life_of_brian_xl_02--film-B.jpg

"Some Things in Life are Bad"
  • I missed it :( Put it back up!
  • Sponsored links:

• its back at the top, just smaller than original thats all.
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]I missed it :( Put it back up!
  • Whisper it too me Adam...Plus the Donkey, I missed that :'o(
  • There was no Donkey mate, think henry and GHE are winding me up, i never went online on xmas day or boxing day either never posted anything from the 23rd until today, incase the admin are watching this post... think im being stiched up like a kipper..

six.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Can we have a vote please.......... i say hang him

Henry told me the donkey was hung!!
  • May have been posted on 23rd then but I only saw it on Xmas day. Was still shocking although not as bad as today's
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Can we have a vote please.......... i say hang him

Henry told me the donkey was hung!!

Oh no I didn't
  • edited January 2009
    Adam why dont you put apic of the scum that actually blew 22 people to bits in Birmingham ?
  • H, if spreading the word of god is offensive to you in ayway that grabs peoples attention then shame on you sir!! the loveable lady was just sharing the wisdom and love that is contained with the holy bible.. if you have a problem with the word of god and find it offensive i have the answer for you sir... Taliban... Good evening..... ;-)

jesus_saves.jpg
  • Maybe you should post silly pics taking te piss out of Islam ? mind you id find a very very very remote island to live if you do
  • Gooner mate i would love to, i think if any religion needs to lighten up a bit its islam. maybe a father ted type show on Al Jazzer instead of west hating 'all will die' tripe could make a huge difference in world peace. as a catholic i often get the mick taken, as i suspect Jew and Hindu a like, however you take it ont he chin and get on with life and not slaughter thousands of people who dont agree with your way of thinking. i know they have cause for being pissed off but for the love of god... for further views on this please watch South Park (Cartoon wars) to see some bloody sense of humour ont his topic. Christ.... what has happend to me.....

funny_celebrities_pictures_1.jpg

Thats better... Peace and Love...