Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welcome Centenary Shirt

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Good to see you here!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome indeed.

Though the ecru away shirt was always my favourite !
  • Options
    women at football and all that. shouldnt be allowed... we're taking over.
  • Options
    Another refugee
  • Options
    Hello people. I understand this is the place to hang out if you're desperate for a date. I hope that's correct??
  • Options
    ha ha yes got it one!!

we have the whisper ability so you can send across that really intimate message to any one of the handsome posters on here!

welcome.
  • Options
    hehehe, yeah this is the site for that CS, or you could just stay on....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]Hello people. I understand this is the place to hang out if you're desperate for a date. I hope that's correct??

classic!

this is the place for all us jealous middle aged has beens..............you'll fit right in ;-)
  • Options
    I much prefer to do my flirting in view of the entire board but its a nice thought!

Sorry enough of the in jokes from a different site!

I am loving this site already - especially the spell checker - not more dumping text into word for me!
  • Options
    Welcome CS,

you'll generally find the 'gentlemen' that frequent this forum, are some of the most articulate, funny, thoughtful and affluent Charlton supporters on the net.

Unfortunately we're all pig ugly though :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Welcome CS,

you'll generally find the 'gentlemen' that frequent this forum, are some of the most articulate, funny, thoughtful and affluent Charlton supporters on the net.

You speak for yourself AFKA!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm short,
    I'm fat,
    And what is wrong with that ?
    AFKA B, AFKA B
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]

You speak for yourself AFKA!!

Was going to say the same
  • Options
    edited December 2006

Great news, I'll fit right in.

Erm except for the articulate, funny and thoughtful bit. :-(

Oh and I just realised it didn't say effluent so I'm stuffed ther also!
  • Options
    edited December 2006

In that case I know I'll fit right in!

I have discovered that the best thing about this site is it looks very similar the the site I write on at work so I really can pretend I'm working all day!
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]

How about Flatulent?
  • Options
    welcome killers beard!
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]

How about Flatulent?

Bingo!!

Oh sorry shouldn't mention that I'll get in all sorts of troble.
  • Options
    Welcome KB, send me a whisper if there is anything you're not sure about.

As a quick start, when quoting make sure underneath the comments box the 'format comments as' is clicked in the 'BBCode' box.

The 'text' box is to be clicked in when posting a link.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Welcome KB, send me a whisper if there is anything you're not sure about.

As a quick start, when quoting make sure underneath the comments box the 'format comments as' is clicked in the 'BBCode' box.

The 'text' box is to be clicked in when posting a link.

Cheers AFKA, thanks for the tip will do. I did register a while ago but my e-mail has since changed and I forgot the whole password thingy.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    [quote][cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]
    this is the place for all us jealous middle aged has beens..............you'll fit right in ;-)[/quote]

lolol! ive just gone over and read that sin binned topic on Babes.... feck me im a year older than you are we really middle aged? how depressing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't worry KB, Curb It has been here since Day 1 and still can't work the quote bit out......

:-)
  • Options
    yes well i used to be able to do it.. not sure whats gone wrong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]Hello other newbie. Now that we are here I expect the mass defection from babes to begin. Where we go, others follow!

OK Where sis goes others follow!

Hey it's an older brother thing. Wherever she goes I follow to watch her back. Except the lavatory of course but then I know I have you to rely on there. ;-)

Not sure about the mass defection tho.
  • Options
    Thought you might be getting away from the me me me stuff
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Thought you might be getting away from the me me me stuff

Sorry mate you've lost me?