Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Not at any stage of it did I feel that the sack was going to come" - DOWIE SPEAKS

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=433207&CPID=8&clid=33&lid=&title=Dowie:+Sack+surprised+me

Comments

• Options
    What a decent chappie!

I too thought we were about to turn the corner...but alas.

[I'm singin in the rain - just singin in the rain - what a glorious feeling - I'm appy again.]
  • Options
    Mentions the fans which is always nice, cannot argue with a lot of what he says, we did seem to be turning the corner. Hope he gets another job soon.
  • Options
    i thought we were too... obviously wigan was pants but - but far better than the performances we ve had at reading and sheffield since!

what on earth went on for them to sack him.... must have been something bad cos he's definitely praising us. fair play to him.
  • Options
    Agreed curbit, fair play and good luck to him.
  • Options
    What I don't understand is if Dowie was the problem, as has been suggested, why have the performances been worse since he left?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]What I don't understand is if Dowie was the problem, as has been suggested, why have the performances been worse since he left?

It depends on whether 'the problem' was with:

the players

or the Chairman and the other coaches.

I personally think the answer is becoming increasingly obvious......
  • Options
    ....AFKA...would you enlighten us all if its obvious cos I aint got a clue now after reading all these posts?