Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Right then everyone, today we are ALL getting on the P.I.S.S

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Positive
Inputs
Strongly
Suggested

Nothing negative today, its the anniversary of the most important day in our clubs history, we're at home under the lights, the wind will swirl, the rain will fall, and the Blackburn net will bulge.

COME ON YOU ADDICKS !!!!!

Comments

• Ok...it's been a while since Darren Bent scored...so he's due a goal.

We always play well at night under the floodlights.
  • When we win I am gonna make Ollie take me to that Viceroy Curry House for a celebratory Curry..! (He don't know it yet though)
  • Lucky socks at the ready....the Stella will be flowing, hope to see you in the Oak before the game and after for a few celebratory ones....not often I get a night pass !!
  • yes, i have a new lucky jumper installed on myself today. i made cookie things that i was going to bring to the pub, but burnt them so may just buy mince pies for you guys!

i'm feeling positive about tonight. I LOVE evening games!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!
  • i'll come and find you in the Oak before Sarge.

Think i'm going to get my row to do a pre-match huddle again to bring luck.
  • Great Afka, though we're in the All Bar One at London Bridge from 5 just to pluck up courage for the public transport....feel free to pop in for a livener.
  • can't mate, have to go home early to try and find my season ticket :-(
  • Going to have a few Magners in Oak
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]When we win I am gonna make Ollie take me to that Viceroy Curry House for a celebratory Curry..! (He don't know it yet though)[
    Had one in there last night to get me in the mood!Love the place
  • Gonna try and be in The Oak by 6pm and ordering double rounds of Stella.

Watch out for an Aidy Boothroyd lookalike, standing around the dartboard and slurring his head off by 7pm
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm gutted. They've been open for 7 minutes and I haven't touched a drop yet.
    :o(
  • Your gutted?....I havent been able to have a drink since thursday and still cant until this thursday (bloody doctors - what do they know?).
  • Im off work today so will be in the Oak by 4.30, need a proper drink to watch Charlton these days.

Actually fancy us to win tonight for some strange reason.
  • 6.15 i think sadly... not sure i can leave early for two days on the trot!
  • i knew a good bit of P.I.S.S taking would work !

Everyone has to do the same routine again for Liverpool, and Sarge, you're going to have to become more regular now !
  • Bought a prog for first time this season.
    Gonna have to carry that on then
  • Yup, can't wash those lucky socks !!
  • Didn't get to the Oak before the game as we couldn't seem to leave All Bar one @ London Bridge but was in there afterwards, huge cheers everytime the league table was shown on Sky Sports...Funny do not appear to have much of a voice this morning, apologies if you were in North Lower block F and this big fat bloke in a blue coat hugged and kissed you after Borat's goal...!