Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
why oh why do they keep re hashing this **** Just read in the paper it starting again this Friday.

Ulrika Johnson and Terry christioan 2 names banded about - it is such garbage TV I am amazed it still gets watched.

Mind u Christian should wind a few up.

Does anybody here watch it

Comments

• Options
    Not interested in the slightest.
  • Options
    if people dont like it dont watch it simple. There are hundreds of channels to choose from.
  • Options
    Haven't watched them for years. Who needs to when the front page of the paper every day will tell you what's happened in about 3 words - even if you're not interested!

Related to that point....I know it's easy column inches, but all the X Factor (& the rest) coverage in the papers actually puts me off watching - it's just overkill. I quite like watching American Idol on ITV2 because you can just watch that and appreciate the talent (or lack of) without having to deal with all the crap that's (often placed) in the papers.

Mini rant over! :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]if people dont like it dont watch it simple. There are hundreds of channels to choose from.

thanks for that pete.
  • Options
    The reason thay keep showing it is that it (and the normal big brother) makes more money in advertising than most of their other programmes put together. They're still a complete crock of sh*t though!
  • Options
    Sun readers enjoy it!
  • Options
    You couldn't pay me to watch it, still, its got people talking about it on unconnected internet forums ;-)
  • Options
    Could not give a Flying Duck about BB or any other reality TV shows,
  • Options
    Should put Pards and Dowie in it and Simon Jordan- now that would be fun
  • Options
    Lucy Pinder is in it this year lads...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Lucy Pinder is in it this year lads...

That's enough for me to watch it.
  • Options
    is it possible to watch any programme that isn't taken away from the common man, and brought back to life as an outlet for complete non-achieving airheads and ar3eholes, who are in the public eye for some reason that no one can remember ?

There's now Celebrity.....

Masterchef
    Mastermind
    Come Dancing
    Love Island
    Big Brother
    Dancing on Ice
    Stars in their eyes
    Jungle
    Who wants to be a millionaire
    Eggheads
    Ready Steady Cook
    Wife Swap
    Family Fortunes
    Mr & Mrs
  • Options
    Prole fodder TV!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Lucy Pinder is in it this year lads...

That's enough for me to watch it.

She sounds like a bloke!
  • Options
    She's the topless model who features regularily in Nuts or Zoo. I may take a peek this year.