Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Keithie P

Sometimes the solution to a problem can lie right under your nose without you even realising it.
When it comes to footballing matters the board seem to be totally lost atm.
How else could Pardew have been allowed to get away with all his dreadful wheeling and dealing. Now Parky is being allowed to carry on in the same vain, now talking of bringing in another 4 , whilst getting rid of ZZ.
In Keithie we have a man who knows all about the type of players needed and tactics that bought such success under Curbs.
The board need to promote him to director of football and seek his advice and knowledge quickly before it's too late.

Comments

• For a man that was assistant manager under our greatest ever manager surely he would be the obvious choice, well more obvious than backing PP...?
  • I think your spot on,
  • can't do any worse
  • I think I read somewhere on here a while back that KP is 'officialy' retired.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I think I read somewhere on here a while back that KP is 'officialy' retired.[/quote]

So was Kegan ;)
  • But Keith Peacock will be 64 in the Spring, not a young man and not as young as Keegan.

He's probably had to promise his missus that he takes her shopping on Saturdays.

;o)
  • Keegan only took the Newcastle job because he needed the cash, he had a couple of failed business investments that were draining him of cash.
  • I reckon the board will keep Parkinson and appoint Peacock as General Manager or Director of Football.