Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POLL: Are you attending the Norwich game ?

13»

Comments

• I'll be there.:-)
  • Can't go, have to go to a conference in Walsall!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Can't go, have to go to a conference in Walsall!!!

I saw us lose at home to them in the Cup about 5 years ago!
  • Of course, why not?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Can't go, have to go to a conference in Walsall!!![/quote]

I saw us lose at home to them in the Cup about 5 years ago![/quote]

What, a conference side ?
  • Nope working from 11.30 til 8 on sat as i do most satuardays now :( have managed to get the 10th off so i can do forest game tho
  • Only going cos I have not missed a home game League or Cup for four seasons & wanted to keep the run going, certainly not going cos I want to. Plus I'll get to give Stu some stick before he returns to Hull :-)
  • I won a tenner on the lottery NYE so I think I may pop along now. Still decide in the morning - just lost the enthusiasm, may just come to the lib!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Plus I'll get to give Stu some stick before he returns to Hull :-)

I ain't sitting with anyone wearing West Ham colours.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Plus I'll get to give Stu some stick before he returns to Hull :-)

Lou bought me a new Scarf, West Ham one is now sacked, new one is in Caretaker Position until a strategic review is completed.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    Lou bought me a new Scarf, West Ham one is now sacked, new one is in Caretaker Position until a strategic review is completed.

Does that mean even if it's shite you'll give it the job?
  • I'm checking down the sides of the sofa for loose change now a really want to go. And id be up for a gathering. where are you thinking? east? near the away fans at the back? or just north lower?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Plus I'll get to give Stu some stick before he returns to Hull :-)

Very generous of Stanmore :-)