Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Win, Lose or Drawer

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
It took a while to shake off the dissapointment of Saturday but this is mainly about Sheff Utd getting another couple of points - we're only one point worse off and we were outplayed... some think this will carry on but I was there at Stamford Bridge and we actually have some skill and fight...

Tonight we are going to see how much and if we win we will be off the bottom and on a roll !!! And if we don't - well I'm not going there because that's not really why I follow Charlton.

Looking forward to a midweek home win at the valley - c'mon you reds

Comments

• Options
    good post SR, it was only a couple of months ago we gave Chelsea a proper game on their own turf, christ that seems a long time ago now....
  • Options
    Feeling rather pessimistic myself which is very unlike me
  • Options
    i have very rarely felt optimistic during the last 12 months, and with recent on and off pitch goings on, why have i just looked at the table and thought if we win, we are only 4 points behind blackburn, (a team i never considered to be in trouble).
    blind faith or a justified reason for optimism?
  • Options
    blind faith !!
  • Options
    Bacon, they are now!
    Your Optimism has paid off, keep the faith and we will all follow.
    lets get behind them and no more mentions of stupid operation games - Have we ever won an operation game and how many have we had?