Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Large Addick 'Sleepwatch'

Its keeping me awake at night worrying whether Large is sleeping or not.

How's it been the last couple of days ?

Comments

• If you know Large then the idea of him not sleeping is pure fantasy.

He is worse than me and can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. I was quite surprised that he made it around the M25 and up the M1 before knocking out the zzzz's last time he went on an away trip with me.

for the record - my sleeping atributes are ledgendary at work and have "nodded off" at various meetings, conferences etc etc over the years. Even at my sons nativity play last week I was told by my 5 year old " you had your eyes shut dad " .....and he was playing a donkey and was on the sidelines most of the time !
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Its keeping me awake at night worrying whether Large is sleeping or not.

How's it been the last couple of days ?

it's been better AFKA, thanks for the concern. Think the other night I'd sat there pondering what had been going on and then when it was bedtime I couldn't get it out of my head. I just had to post on Charlton Life to get it out of my system.
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite] He is worse than me and can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. I was quite surprised that he made it around the M25 and up the M1 before knocking out the zzzz's last time he went on an away trip with me.

most sensible thing to do when you are driving is sleep (me, not you I mean)
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite] Even at my sons nativity play last week I was told by my 5 year old " you had your eyes shut dad " .....and he was playing a donkey and was on the sidelines most of the time !

bring him Friday, plenty of donkies on show.
  • I may bring both James & Emily (using dads ticket) as they have been really naughty lately and deserved to be punished.
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]I may bring both James & Emily (using dads ticket) as they have been really naughty lately and deserved to be punished.

there is punishment and then there is watching Charlton. You are a wicked Dad. Bring 'em though as a)it will wear them out a bit so giving you a more peaceful time later and b)it will give me someone intelligent to talk to for a change.
  • How dreadful are Charlton's performances, when you threaten to take kids to the match as punishment ...(!)

;o)
  • We never lose when Golfie brings his kids to the game - BRING THEM!
  • so we can get another draw lol!
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]I may bring both James & Emily (using dads ticket) as they have been really naughty lately and deserved to be punished.

I'm calling social services right now, no child deserves that.
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]If you know Large then the idea of him not sleeping is pure fantasy.
    !

I'll second that. He once fell asleep whilst driving back from an away game (Norwich I think).
  • Merry xmas Jimmy - I was going to call you but fell assleep in front of TV watching Blackadder prog - and then realised that it may be too late to call.

hope you had a good one - i try calling tomorroe evening after 10pm our time
  • Sponsored links:

• OK, that's 8pm here. Might be in - try later if possible. People only get up at that time!!!
  • AFKA - it's happened again. Is there any hope for me ? 1.45am and still posting on Charlton Life. Damn messageboard.
  • Agreed, Large.

Charlton Life ..... the time thief, lol.

It's like being an alcoholic and needing a drink.
    I'm off to see my doctor.

;o)
  • "my best friend my doctor, won't even tell me what he's got ..."

name the artist for 10 points...