Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Making a melt of yourself at your work xmas do part 467!!

Las night, me, drunk as a skunk, flinging a whole glass of red wine over the bloke from Essex who don't drink, has very expensive taste in clothes (£200 shirt and £200 jeans!) everyone else thinks its funny, i felt terrible!!

Anyone else make fools of themselves!!?????

Comments

• serves him right for being a ponce I say Ollie
  • I danced to Britney's "Womanizer"

I feel ashamed
  • you need a xmas do?
  • Not a xmas do, but got drunk in the Oak lat night and I blame Goonerhater for me jiving and singing all night long, he spiked my drinks
  • i have a very very very sore head i look like shit and i dont feel well. i have a very sketchy memory of last night,i dont know how i got home who with or what time

i think remorse ollie only works when you can remember and seeing as i cant there is no remorse in me
  • My head is spinning today, I'm at work, suffering and I have my works do tonight....aaggghhhhh
  • how was it in the oak DA9?,i was up the royal in the end
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]how was it in the oak DA9?,i was up the royal in the end

Good night fella, few faces in, Goonerhater, Desi, the Walsh duo, Potter etc
  • No xmas do, but we had a xmas booze up last night.

The halls are wrecked, there are beer cans literally everywhere and lots of people did lots of stupid things.

Feel quite sorry for the cleaners who come in over xmas.
  • [
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]how was it in the oak DA9?,i was up the royal in the end

Good night fella, few faces in, Goonerhater, Desi, the Walsh duo, Potter etc
    nice one m8
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]serves him right for being a ponce I say Ollie

yeah maybe, lol

btw Geez well done on your news ;-)
  • hi Gooner - its in this thread. no he didnt.

i was going to pop in on my way home but cab was later and when i woke up he had gotten me to the front door and bypassed the pub... which i think is a rather large blessing.