Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Talksport Hawksbee and Jacobs show

I am going to be on it on Christmas Eve from 1 to 4 theY HAVE invited a few listeners in who applied , me being one of them, so any requests HAHAHAHA let me know

Comments

• tell andy jacobs he is a wank**.Paul Hawksbee is quality the other one is a knob
  • he hates Kent sooooooooooo much
  • You lucky lucky swine!

Mention to Paul about his Stretch Armstrong bit he did on his Friday show one year, funniest thing Ive ever heard on the wireless.

If you need a friend to come along do let me know. . . . Ironically I am going for lunch with and am visiting VANESSA FELTZ'S radio show next year. Before you ask my bro won in it an auction. . . .
  • Vanessa Feltz, would ya?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I am going to be on it on Christmas Eve from 1 to 4 theY HAVE invited a few listeners in who applied , me being one of them, so any requests HAHAHAHA let me know[/quote]

i will be working so Will Be tuned in and can't wait, always listen to hawksbee and jacobs,will be a good show and you will have a great time they really look after guests.
  • Ledge,
    if you need help finding your way round London, I'd gladly help you get there.
    ;-)
  • they are in Hatfields mate if you know where that is please let me know :-)
  • I am jealous top show very funny
  • Ledge,
    I hope you're joking !!

ps. seriously, I've been there IF you're not sure.
  • Of course I am joking you donut

If I didn't know where hatfields was after 3 years on the knowledge I'd give it up now LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Near Kings X innit !
  • DA9DA9
    edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]they are in Hatfields mate if you know where that is please let me know :-)

Just off Blackfriars bridge on the south side in SE1

Hatfields
  • lol cheers DA9 MOG was being pedantic
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]lol cheers DA9 MOG was being pedantic

doh...used to work nearby in Great Suffolk Street
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I am going to be on it on Christmas Eve from 1 to 4 theY HAVE invited a few listeners in who applied , me being one of them, so any requests HAHAHAHA let me know

I'll be looking forward to "clips of the week"........................
  • edited December 2008
    i wondered when you'd appear on thsi thread.

i will try my hardest to get on the clips of the week - i will come out with deepeth depth
  • Be sure to tell everyone Jonjo is gash - and McLeod is a genius and we'd fold if we sold him
  • went today and it was absolutely awesome.

Both the lads absolutely lovely fellas really down to earth etc. Hawksbee sharp as usual and to be fair to Jacobs despite some peoples comments he was really nice and a good laugh.

Was a right eye opener how the show is done and how bloody good theyare and how hard the job is.

met jason cundy, micky quin - macca, mike bovall, librarian these 3 are all reporters etc so if you don't listen to talksport the names will mean nothing, and the news reader schernhoffer who is an absolute babe. the moose was there who totally blanked us all but no great loss.

the other lads who turned up were top fellas and had a few pints after.

Took a couple of photos and will stick them up on Facebook at some point
  • the moose is a know nothing fat numpty who giggles like a girl and constantly gets things wrong

I can't listen to any show on there that Cundy fills in on as he is so pro Chelsea it's disgusting.

You should've got Jacobs talking about Robinio and man city as he is so bitter about it that it's proper funny .

Would love to meet Mike Parry , would be a great bloke to have a few beers with
  • schernhoffer means nice bush.