Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Panic Over...

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Guys, you need worry no more. I apologise for being so remiss and handing back my season ticket at the birth of my son in 2003, it's been down hill since then...

Now I understand it's all my fault the team is failing to win, those useful comments from Lower West (along with my lucky socks) obviously used to do the trick...

So, I have "taken one for the team" and purchased a ticket for Tuesday night's victory against Blackburn.

It's gunna be tough, but I feel I owe it to you to attend and at least give Charlton a fighting chance of staying up.

By the way, meeting at the All-Bar-One at London Bridge about 5 o'clock to lubricate the singing muscles if anyone is thinking of heading from the city on the train.

Comments

• Options
    My brother is also partly to blame, admin errors with the club saw him being moved from his usual seat in the north stand this season. After numerous letters to the club this has now been resolved & he will be back in his usual seat for the game tomorrow, Im sure the team have been informed of this and I'm fully expectig a change of fourtne....honest!
  • Options
    For the first time ever I stopped buying the prgramme this season.

I'll buy one tomorrow, get back in to old habits.

I also had a CAFC tattoo done at the start of the season, perhaps i should have that taken off too.

As low as I feel at the mo, determined to get behind them tomorrow, still a long way to go.
  • Options
    Where's the tatoo Dave, oh on second thoughts don't answer that !!! eugh..
  • Options
    Its my fault......... I havent been drinking enough pre-match Stella.

Rest assured this will change from tomorrow onward... Sorry for all of those who felt left down by me
  • Options
    I haven't worn colours to a game this season. This should change. I'm really sorry.
  • Options
    its all making sense now. A midweek game against West Ham i climbed J Block to find my seat near the back occupied by someone else. That thrilling 4-4 game was the last league game i sat near the back of J Block. An 'administrative error' had transferred me and 3 mates from the back of J Block to the front of M Block, by the family bit. I weeks to come, i learnt that other vociferous ones at the back of J had also suffered 'administrative errors' and had been scattered around the stand.

Since then, the atmosphere has died and the team has gone into freefall.

I hope you're happy Charlton. That decision to move me from my home will cost you £30m.

FACT

:-)