Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chav Joke

edited December 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
As a tip, read it how it sounds, think a bit common, adapted from an essex girl joke, but modernised ;-)

A Folkestone chav girl walks into the Folkestone Social Security offices followed by 15 kids.
"Goodness" said the child benefit officer, "Are they all yours?”
"Yeah dere all mine" she said having heard the question so many times. "Sidahn! she shouts at her kids, and they all rush to find a seat.
"Well you must be here to register all these to apply for benefits, I'll need all of their names".
The woman said "This is Terray, he's my oldest ain’t ‘e?".
"Ok” said the officer, “who's next".
"Well this one's next and ‘e's Terray too"
The officer raises an eyebrow but continues. One by one the woman names the oldest six boys, all called Terray.
Then she introduces her oldest girl, named Terrai.
"All right" said the officer "I'm seeing a pattern here, Are all your 15 children named Terry or Terrai".

The woman replies "Well yeah, it makes it easier to geddem all ouda bed and ready for school. I yells TERRAY! Anney all come runnin dunnay?, an if I needs to stop one ovem running inna street I just yells Terray annay all stop. It's the smartest idea I ever ‘ad, naming ‘em all Terray".

The benefits office thinks for a moment, wrinkles her forehead and says, "But what if you just want one specific child's attention?”

"No problem" says the woman, “I just calls ‘em by dere surname dunnay?".

Comments

• What key can open every lock??? A Pikey.

What do you call a chav in a filing cabinet? Sorted.
  • What do you call a chav in a box, innit.
    What do you call a chav in a box that has a lock, safe.
    What do you call a chav holding a syringe in a box that has a lock, safe blood.