Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Feckin saints fans

After last years episode in the Liberal my littlen has refused to go tomorrow.Feckin bastar** have scared him shitle**

Comments

• Options
    i forgot all about last seasons incident if i get away from joes footie in time where you at bud
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    hopefully the police will actually do something this time if things start to look hairy.
  • Options
    easy don't leaway fans in the Liberal

sorry to hear that steve
  • Options
    what happened in the Liberal?
  • Options
    NLA i'll let you know tomorrow either lib or cons
  • Options
    mugs the lot of them
  • Options
    Feel for Joe NSS..................In the Con early doors
  • Options
    ring me mate and i will meet you there
  • Options
    Funk that nothing to be afraid of, beers in the liberal you will be safe.
  • Options
    will be there nice and early tomorrow

whose round?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yep liberal, dont let those muggy scummers detur you, i will be there. Hate them saint scumbags. lways have, always will.
  • Options
    what a shame but at least the Lib is home only today.

Maybe when Joe hears nothing happened today he'll be OK next time.
  • Options
    Trust me, certain people wont be caught out on the hop today if they try their little stunts again (they weren't so succesful with real opposition in the cons later that night).

Women, children & scarfer attacking mugs.
  • Options
    I doubt there'll be a repeat of last years stupidity, surely the away fans won't be allowed in this season?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]I doubt there'll be a repeat of last years stupidity, surely the away fans won't be allowed in this season?

Their not allowed in the lib or the cons
  • Options
    That's good news, Charlton have given a load of tickets to local schools and there will be a lot of children there today.
  • Options
    expect to hear of some naughty goin on's later Charlton got a lot of numbers out today and Saints have as well.I'm out tonight so had to leave early but saw the Saints mug who kicked it off in the Lib last year,walking down the hill today.
  • Options
    a few of them got a smack early doors at the top of the road before the ob saved them, they reckon they are rushing the cons at 8 the mugs you wouldnt broadcast it would you?
  • Options
    Members Only is a good idea if specifics are discussed...

hope those who merit it get it.
  • Options
    Have every sympathy for anyone whose kids are prevented from attending for the aforementioned reason.......

However, since when did this forum become pauldodd.com?

FFS - Sink...........................................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mike Parry reckons he saw a big "off" at Waterloo last night;
    Don't So'ton go back from there ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Mike Parry reckons he saw a big "off" at Waterloo last night;
    Don't So'ton go back from there ?

was aldershot i think ran down into waterloo from waterloo east were more policemen than fans.