Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am out up town tonight!

MCSMCS
edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
Yo dudes, i am going to meet some mates up soho area later, going in wagamama brewer st, then to some place called Langleys for a few light ales. Anyone been to brewer st waggas, what's the nearest station to this! Could i get a taxi to brewer st from charing x???

Anyone else out round the soho convent garden area tonight!!, Gonna be interesting getting home, as all my mates will stay out all noght, but i will go earlier!

Wish me luck everyone!!

Comments

• Options
    only 5 min walk from cx
  • Options
    Brewer Street...nearest tube probably Picaddilly Circus or Leicester Sq, Charing Cross nearest Main line
  • Options
    or 30 mins stagger.
  • Options
    I am going to get a train to charing x then taxi to brewer st, thanks dudes

Next question.....

What do people have from Waggas???
  • Options
    Katsum Curry.....too good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I am going to get a train to charing x then taxi to brewer st, thanks dudes

Next question.....

What do people have from Waggas???

Food generally :o)
  • Options
    I'm really worried Ollie, as you said you were going to covent garden wagamama and now you are going out in brewer street which doesn't have a wagamama (although there is one off of Brewer Street on Lexington Street) the first map I sent you.

If you mean The Langley - its a bar behind M&S in covent garden. So, I'd work out where you are actually going first - both are a short walk from charing x
  • Options
    My mate said brewer st, defo not covent garden anymore!! But it must be lexington st!! I will be on the phone to him!! lol

I am worried!! I will never find it walking, so will just find a taxi from charing x
  • Options
    Blimey,
    if you can afford a taxi in London, you can afford new carpets !!
    ;-)
  • Options
    Get a rickshaw instead...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    too true miserble old git lol

Suzi, yeah its defo the one on lexington st, and now i am meeting my mates at charing x at half 5 get in
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Get a rickshaw instead...

Blow them up

CHEAPER TO GET A CAB
  • Options
    cheaper to bloody walk!
  • Options
    will be walking now, meeting a couple of mates at charing x who know where they are going. get in
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Yo dudes, i am going to meet some mates up soho area later, going in wagamama brewer st, then to some place called Langleys for a few light ales. Anyone been to brewer st waggas, what's the nearest station to this! Could i get a taxi to brewer st from charing x???

Anyone else out round the soho convent garden area tonight!!, Gonna be interesting getting home, as all my mates will stay out all noght, but i will go earlier!

Wish me luck everyone!!

Blimey..Ollie up in that there London?!!? Someone bought you a personal Tom Tom???
  • Options
    Well i have got sat nav on me iphone!!
  • Options
    Mate- if you are in brewer street- try the Landlord (beer not person) in the Crown- one of the very best pints about.

Landlord varies like mad from pub to pub but it's always very good here-

Service is normally shite but a great pint when you get it....
  • Options
    In town learn to walk
    END OF
  • Options
    All back safe and sound, good pissup from early doors, still in for a reasonable time too, must admit had to really scrape myself away as i had the flavour big time. But all in all Langley is a nice bar, quality minge there too!! Wasn't too impressed with Waggas, one of my mates had finished his before any of the rest of us 7 got ours!! But all in all good night had by all.
  • Options
    Quote from ollie dood...
    Quality minge here too!! wtf!!! haven't heard that saying for ages.
    Glad you had a quality time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well badge i always knew there was fantastic fanny up town, just forgot!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]Quote from ollie dood...
    Quality minge here too!! wtf!!! haven't heard that saying for ages.
    Glad you had a quality time.

You obviously didnt hear him when describing that his missus' baby's head was engaged....