Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

K-Swiss Trainers

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Any of you trainer nuts / gurus know what this particular model is called?

8637_49131A.jpgAny of you trainer nuts / gurus know what this particular model is called?

Comments

• yeah, awful!
  • Dont do it Daniel.

Get yourself a pair of Adidas Stan Smith's
  • Yeah, 'Hoxton'
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Yeah, 'Hoxton'

Honestly?
  • yeah, full model name 'I want to look like a mullet wearing ironic Hoxton twot'
  • pony, dan. swerve em.
  • 283564-1.jpg

Think this look suits you more
  • edited November 2006
    LOL, its uncanny.
  • lol a boothroyd.

Dont get em, as southend quite rightly states, stan smith or adidas forest hills.
  • get the k-swiss tongue twisters instead
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]yeah, full model name 'I want to look like a mullet wearing ironic Hoxton twot'

Sash do you and Inspector drink from th same glass?

I think you'll find the mullet is de rigeur over in Hoxton, it's in Sidcup it's all En Vogue
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]yeah, full model name 'I want to look like a mullet wearing ironic Hoxton twot'

Sash do you and Inspector drink from th same glass?

I think you'll find the mullet is de rigeur over in Hoxton, it's in Sidcup it's all En Vogue

Mate its the Grade 2 or "Aidy" as its known in the Cup
  • I was in Hoxton a couple of weeks ago, and the Mullet is still very much the look for Jeremy and his buddies.
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I was in Hoxton a couple of weeks ago, and the Mullet is still very much the look for Jeremy and his buddies.

If the mullet is the hairstyle of choice surely that's their choice without going on about it? I don't really understand your total negativity!!!! Maybe I've missed something.

Are K-Swiss in the same bracket as North Face, which I don't get. Adidas Stan Smiths are oh so 1994, and Shell toes can't be worn with out low slung jeans so you get the correct American Prison look.

Me I'm listening to the Trammps - Where the happy people go ....
  • I don't have a huge problem with Hoxton, just some of the residents are slightly amusing, and hence they get a bit of stick, but only mild joshing.

As for North Face, it's a lot better then K Swiss.