Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England vs India Cricket - A Polite Request!

Canadian TV (one of the cable channels) is showing full highlights of England's games in India - which is great.

Only problem is they are showing them delayed - ie several hours after the match has finished they are shown in full on TV here.

So could all cricket discussions relating to the games be kept to this thread - so I can watch the games without already knowing the scores!!!!!!!!!!!

Would be much, much appreciated.

Thanks O.

Comments

• lol - what have you done

Razil is bound to stitch you up now.
  • England 119 allout (32.5 overs).
    Don't tell Oakster !

D'oh !
  • We managed to get a 3 figure total! I don't believe it!
  • That included 26 extras.
  • India 24-1 (8.2 overs).
    Could be a good game this one.
  • India 102-6 (41.4 overs).
    Blimey, we might win this one !!
  • 112-8 (43.5 overs).
  • Now I'm totally confused, you're telling me the game is being broadcast live in England 24 hours before it starts in India?????? Do the Bookies know this?
  • Try thisd link, you should then get it live from one of the options under sport

http://www.justin.tv
  • well one things for sure we aint going to win this

2 out and we aint reached 30
  • Sponsored links:

• Once India got that score we were never going to win given that it's 80 more than any team has ever got chasing. England will use the rest of the innings as batting practice imho.
  • India made 387-5!
    England 28-2 off 8 overs!
  • well thats messed up my morning,
  • [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Once India got that score we were never going to win given that it's 80 more than any team has ever got chasing. England will use the rest of the innings as batting practice imho.

39-4

That should have read:

"Once India got that score we were never going to win given that it's 80 more than any team has ever got chasing. England SHOULD use the rest of the innings as batting practice imho."
  • I think somebody needs to tell Oakster not to bother.
  • I can't believe it , what a comeback !!! Won it with overs to spare , don't miss this one Oakster