Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official Christmas Present Thread

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
For: The iPod owner.

A great little device for £25 to play your iPod through your existing stereo
- it comes with a remote control too.

Comments

• Options
    Play mine in a Bose Soundock, nothing to touch it..!
  • Options
    i'm off to buy my secret santa present tomorrow. will be very traumatic for me!
  • Options
    I've got an Itrip for the car that does the same job. I wouldnt buy an IPOD again, mine keeps going wrong!
  • Options
    arrrggggg, secret poxing santa! last year i went and spent an Ayrton on a bottle of baileys, then i got this vinopolis thing back from some twerp who thought, i no lets get ollie something that when he opens it it takes him 6 months to figure out WTF it is!
  • Options
    Secret Santa pezzies:

Talking Simpsons slippers from Asda - £7/£8
    You can get them with Homer saying "mmmm beer" and "mmmm donuts".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Secret Santa pezzies:

Talking Simpsons slippers from Asda - £7/£8
    You can get them with Homer saying "mmmm beer" and "mmmm donuts".

i have to get something "rude"
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I have to get something "rude"

How about this?
  • Options
    *sob, sob* no secret santa for the freelancer.

Talking of ipod where can I get a cheap-ish (under £50) docking station that is also a radio? Been to the Ipod shop and most big electrical shops.
  • Options
    amazon

always a good place to start looking.
  • Options
    Salad Spinner you are a diamond. That's my Xmas shopping all done then bar a few stoclking fillers for the boy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]That's my Xmas shopping all done then

oh gawd!!! I haven't even started!
  • Options
    Got this for my mate who I got in secret santa last year.

Delay Spray

Good site for gifts otherwise though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]That's my Xmas shopping all done then

oh gawd!!! I haven't even started!

How much is a jar of KY Jelly these days? Ideal for your "filthy" theme, avoids going to sex shop and might actually be of use depending on the recipient and their significant other.
  • Options
    you're asking me? god knows.

i'm going down to the big harmony store on tottenham court road with a lesbian friend from work cos she'll point me in the right direction with what to get and hopefully i'll be out of there in 5 minutes!!!
  • Options
    Sorry, didn't mean to imply that you would know but can't be more than a few quid.
  • Options
    £8.99 For delay spray,,,,,? 3 pints biiter does the job and cheaper.
  • Options
    Henry - note of warning: check the 'mixed' user reviews before you buy.
  • Options
    Not much cheaper & you have to do that everytime dont ya?

He hasnt used any of it though, the ungrateful bastard.
  • Options
    i wish i had a lesbian friend! lucky you suz
  • Options
    Salad, thanks but had seen them. What do they want for £20? Bloody Hi Fi saddos.

Ideal for the kitchen where it will live and not a problem if it gets greasy or covered in spag bol as so cheap. Going to spend a bit more for a decent docking station in the living room and stick the old CD player in the dining room. That counts as DIY in my house.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2006
    Don't ask for much this year - just for those nice blokes at the Premier League to award Charlton 80 points.
  • Options
    All women are lesbians...its in their genes....
  • Options
    If you find ANY item that Jessops sell (cameras etc.) cheaper elsewhere (INCLUDING ONLINE) then they they will give you 110% of the difference if you buy it from them.

Eg.. Canon Ixus 65 is £210 at Jessops, £167 with Amazon - so they will sell it to you for £162.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]All women are lesbians...its in their genes....

I've got lesbians in my jeans??????????????????

crikey, thought they were a bit tighter these days...............I'd put it down to too much Pride ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Play mine in a Bose Soundock, nothing to touch it..!

Disagree, Kets. Disagree.The Apple soundock has a much richer sound and doesn't rattle when you turn up the volume. My partner's son has the Bose. I have the Apple. The only drawback is the Apple is the size of a small chest of drawers.
  • Options
    Crikey how loud do you play yours then, cos mine never rattles & everyone in the house always complains it's too loud. Your neighbours must hate you ..! : -)