Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hats anyone

MCSMCS
edited November 2006 in Other Football and Sports
Me, i love hats, always have always will. Anyway last year, 10 of us hired a converted barn in Devon in a small town called, balls i forgot its name for now, but its near plymouth. I came up with this ridiculas idea that we should have a hat competition, so i obviously had to win this. I went on this website and bought the sparkling turkey hat for me, and for mrs mcs a kangaroo + baby roo hat (which has been discontinued booooo). Anyway they emailed me this morning, and if there are any other hat fanciers on here then this is the site for you!

Check the whole site its ace!

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]I went on this website and bought the sparkling turkey hat for me, and for mrs mcs a kangaroo + baby roo hat Check the whole site its ace!

Youve started early today Ollie..........
  • And the Verve sang the drugs don't work !!
  • Hats rock, never too early for hat shenanighans
  • That lobster one is quality!!!!!!!!
  • The animal ones sure are cool!
  • "The animal ones sure are cool! "

No they are not! Stop winding us up..........................
  • You dont like the clittery turkey hat? come on its the bee knees
  • Are you taking the pith?
  • LOL, i can see 1905 at the bar, with the clucker chicken one on !!
  • Do they have a bees knees hat?
  • Sponsored links:

• I am much better than that schmuck! ;-)
  • Well SS, thats more like what i look like!
  • im having visuals of my young nephew in one of these hats. do they ship overseas then?
  • Yeah, only cost 50 odd quid for the 2 winning hats, and that was like a week to deliver which i thought was great. I might wear my turkey hat at the Liverpool game in the oak after so the other lifers can come up and introduce themselves
  • Wear it at the game - you could become our lucky mascot!
  • 04 MCS - those hats are the tops...gonna have to get a couple for Crimbo. Hope they can deliver in time - fingers crossed eh!
  • dude, i got mine in a week, very speedy, i would recommend them, my hats are great!
  • Ollie don't you ever wear one when we go Charlton...EVER..!
  • Sponsored links:

• These hats are GASH - end of!!
  • 1905, your obviously not a hat man! You should rid yourself of this terrible hat phobia ;-)
  • These hats are GASH - end of!!

Agreed.
  • mizz oggs, the pair of ya
  • "1905, your obviously not a hat man! You should rid yourself of this terrible hat phobia ;-)"

I have a very warm and lovely ski hat to go with my lovely warm gloves. I have nothing against hats but I dont like hats that are gash :-)
  • I can confirm that 04 did purchase these hats and can also confirm that he did look like a twat in it
  • Mortain, thats the point, the sillier the hat, the better!

these yid loving wetspammers, i just dunno!
  • Wash your mouth out young man
  • The irony of someone younger than you calling you young man!

Young man indeed !!
  • 1905 and BFR - you two really need to get a life....how you can not say you dont like these hats is beyond me.....???

My problem is that I cant decide which one to purchase. Maybe, I should buy one of each type.....O decisions...decisions....Wished I never went on that link now!