Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Article: The Alternative View..........

In yesterday’s article, i stated my reasons why i think Pardew’s time at Charlton should promptly come to an end. ‘Outing’ myself brought no sense of pleasure or freedom, so in order of trying to provide balance, i have been seeking to put forward the alternative view. Fortunately, Killers Beard from our forum has provided just that. For those that missed his forum post, please click the link below:

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=200

Comments

• Options
    Maybe,after the anger that Saturdays non performance brought, subsides a bit , some supporters may be starting to look at the bigger picture. I still feel that a change of manager is needed to stop the slide,but at the moment, for whatever reason, it doesn't look as though it's about to happen. Therefore, what do we do now? We're not going to stop supporting the club that we love are we ? We'll all support the team, even if we are dismayed at the recent performances,and hope for something positive to come out of all this. it seems all we can do is sit tight, and see what happens.
  • Options
    At the end of the day (as Lennie the Legend always said), all of us only want a side that can occasionally turns on the spectacular, put some good teams to the sword ...... and don't capitulate when they concede in the 3rd minute.

Those of us who've been supporting Charlton since Keithie Peacock was in the team, don't expect too many miracles.
    We can put up with the occasional bad day - but we need a team that has a bit of fight, some clue what it's actually doing, and some idea how to put the ball in the net.

In a nutshell; a bit of guile and backbone. And leadership on and off the park.

If Pards can miraculously show that he can manage his team, then I'll back him.
    But I'm no longer convinced he can.
  • Options
    thats it sinking ship time if the oggster is out then pards must go

see what he has done THE most positive person on charlton life has his doubts

i hope your happy Pardew
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]thats it sinking ship time if the oggster is out then pards must go

see what he has done THE most positive person on charlton life has his doubts

i hope your happy Pardew[/quote]
    ROFL