Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stanford

Fellas in pink. Umpires in purple. Loads of dough per man.

Come on, it;s just not cricket is it?

Comments

• Options
    It's the black bats I don't like Off_it!
  • Options
    Isn't it funny though to see the English cricketers the whole of English cricket establishment kissing this guys ass. Saying all the right things about respecting the competetion and what a fantastic spectacle all this is but if the guy was only normally wealthy they'd probably black ball him from the MCC. Just got the feeling that after being so obsequious they're going to bottle it look like tits.
  • Options
    It was reported today that the ECB are unhappy with the circus goings on and will want some changes to me made before they do any more with him.
  • Options
    Problem they've got is they've signed up for 5 years of this thing, it'c clear the players' really aren't impressed and it seems a bit like English Cricket has sold its soul a bit. Not sure what's going to be done but the ECB have a difficult situation on their hands imo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Problem they've got is they've signed up for 5 years of this thing, it'c clear the players' really aren't impressed and it seems a bit like English Cricket has sold its soul a bit. Not sure what's going to be done but the ECB have a difficult situation on their hands imo.

There would have to be a "not f*cking the spirit of game up entirely" clause or words to that effect in the contract so I'm sure they can improve from the start.