Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Clap of thunder

edited October 2008 in Not Sports Related
Jezuuuz H......we all jumped out of our skins here in West Kingsdown....anyone else hear it.....just the one and nothing more....most unusual?

Comments

• Weather is proper stinking in central London
  • I live in Bexleyheath and just heard some thunder it wsn't that loud from here.
  • Nothing to bad in Waterloo at the moment.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as the storm a few months back... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sT_3W3wPUHQ
  • Just back in from getting the boys sheared - bloomin' soaked
  • I thought this was a thread about a bad STI!
  • A bit off subject, but i can tell you heard the most almighty clap of thunder about 6 months or so back, was at work, and we have some giant metal shutters behind some doors, a little loading bay type thing, but anywayy i was mincing about looking for some special paper to print something fancy, when all of a sudden it hit and i can tell you what i utterly jumped out of my skin, thought i'd been shot, the shutters must of echoed and amplified the clap, when i went back in all red faced hoping no one saw, everyone was pizzing themselves, but in actual fact every fecker jumped just as high!!! Man it was loud!! I feel for you soundas, it can make you proper jump int it!
  • Hammering it down here in SE15 and I have to cycle home from work in the wet, cold and dark...

Gutted...

=(
  • SE15 eh, i work in Peckham dude, where abouts are you??
  • edited October 2008
    Just off the Old Kent Road, near Asdas. Lovely area, mmmmmmmmm.
  • Oh, yeah thats a nicer part isnt it lol

the part of peckham i work in is actually really nice, Bellenden Road v nice
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Bellenden Road

Ha ha ha!

Please tell me that's a joke road name??!!

=)
  • Also in SE15 near Toys r Us on Old Kent Road - Bellenden Road is genuine...
  • You should of seen the bloody lightening that went first bloody blinded me! Honestly never seen one like that.

The thunder shook the vehicle, I shit thee not, loudest ever
  • Melbourne last night was beautiful....

still about 20 degress at 8pm... sipping cold beers in the court yard of the pub, eating fresh calamari...

its a hard life...
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Melbourne last night was beautiful....

still about 20 degress at 8pm... sipping cold beers in the court yard of the pub, eating fresh calamari...

its a hard life...

Damn you!

Melbourne is my favourite city in the world. Wanna swap places????
  • [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Melbourne last night was beautiful....

its a hard life...

Damn you!

Melbourne is my favourite city in the world. Wanna swap places????

Blimey P...Melbourne is nice for sure....but better than Sydney........ no way!
    You haven't been to San Fran I assume?
    By the way, did you know that Melbourne (after Athens) has the largest Greek population anywhere in the world.
  • Sorry, Soundas,can't hear you,
    just gone deaf 'cause of the thunder.