Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsenal vs Spurs

13»

Comments

• I hate Bentley (for me he and Ashley Cole are prime examples of the horrible oiks that play the game these days) but that was one hell of a goal and his post match interview made me chuckle
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]How gutted would you be if you're a Spurs fan and left early. They could go to football for another 50 years and not see an ending like that. And away at Arsenal as well!!
    I hope they are feeling bad, they deserve to after giving up on the team like that.
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]I hate Bentley (for me he and Ashley Cole are prime examples of the horrible oiks that play the game these days) but that was one hell of a goal and his post match interview made me chuckle

Well we all know that Cole is a c*nt, but i've always thought Bentley was ok. Says what he thinks, nothing wrong with that.
  • edited October 2008
    He just strikes me as a tool, the way he dresses (on Question of Sport) and the way he shows no appreciation of the real world.
  • I don't mind David Bentley, seems an honest bloke, and so what if he dresses a bit different to the masses, let him
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I don't mind David Bentley, seems an honest bloke, and so what if he dresses a bit different to the masses, let him

I think I have one of those inexplicable instant dislikes to the bloke. It is his "Becksesque" mannerisms when interviewed and the talking out of the side of his mouth, oh and also the smugness. So I am happy in my minority of one with my dislike of a man I have never met and for no good reason.
  • A truly great game to watch last night, but for everyone of those how many dull no contests do you have to endure on SKY each season ?
  • It was a superb game. Thoroughly enjoyable.
  • Thought the everton man yoo game the other day was better, anyone see it! It wasnt live, but somehoow i watch the whole game the next day for something, that was a proper hatred ridden, end to end, game filled with some proper chalenges and a super old fashioned atmosphere! I enjoyed it alot, although also enjoyed that game last night.
  • edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    I think I have one of those inexplicable instant dislikes to the bloke. It is his "Becksesque" mannerisms when interviewed and the talking out of the side of his mouth, oh and also the smugness. So I am happy in my minority of one with my dislike of a man I have never met and for no good reason.

Yeah but the smugness was probably due to the fact he was booed throughout, he scored from 40 yards plus they scored 2 in injury time to grab an unlikely point. And he was probably chuffed at proving a point to Wenger for letting him go. I think i'd be smug too!
  • Sponsored links:

• the fanzone highlights were quite funny too.
  • 'Noon all... what a difference 4 days can make eh?

15psqo2.jpg

"I feel like Superman. I could fly home!"