Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans Forum / Director Vote thingy

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
Dont know how to do a voting thingy but how about the following :

1) The Fans Forum is a good idea and should stay as is.

2) All 6 should resign and ask the club to put back the Fans Director

3) The Forum stand as individuals for the FD role.

4) The Fans Director role didnt work.

5) The Fans Director role was more important than the content or the Job Discription.

6) Dont really think it matters either way or at all.

For me its 5 and a 3

Comments

• edited October 2008
    2 or 3
  • I did like the idea of the Fans Director for its uniqueness and for highlighting the bond that this club has with us but if for whatever (unknown to me reason) it can no longer continue then this is better than nothing IMO

So i'll have a 7 please goonerhater ;-)
  • 8. Lets see what it actually tries to achieve / does achieve first
  • 9. lets just abuse them anyway before we know what they achieve!!!!
  • Couldn't care less either way, but good luck to whom ever it is regardless
  • 10. Have a forum where the representatives have been voted onto the forum by the season ticket holders.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]8. Lets see what it actually tries to achieve / does achieve first

Snap.
  • A big fat 4!

Well not in the last two years anyway.
  • What was the question ?
  • Sponsored links:

• no worries clearly people dont give a shit who or how they are represented.

sink it.
  • people do, but the whole format hasn't been arranged yet. it was announced last week, the forum members are talking behind the scenes, the club are open to suggestions by the forum members about how it could work. the members haven't met up yet to discuss anything as far as I know and the first meeting won't be till some time in november so I think this conversation was deemed a little premature.

the club asked for people to write in and say if they wanted to be part of a forum. people did. those people are now the forum because it just so happened that it was a varied representation of all ages and all stands.

The people on the forum have to represent all views whether they agree with them or not (lots of their words say that on the website) as its not the opinions of the forum members that have to be put across, but of the fans, if you dont tell the forum member your view, then it won't get anywhere.
  • ...about them potholes...

:)
  • What Suzi said.
  • Hang em.

Don't know who or why, but lets do it anyway. I love a neck sretching!