Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tonight's game

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Please God let them draw!

Comments

• 0-0 all the way..

Pleaseeeeeeeee
  • I might put a fiver on each team to win - that will guarantee the draw!
  • I'll take 6-6.
  • the result in this game should be irrelevant for us to be honest.

I am considering these two already down so its the teams above them that we should "worry" about
  • I thought this thread was going to be about Welling United v Bognor Regis Town.

That's where I'm heading off to this fine evening.
  • I was thinking that myself WSS. So who are the real contenders for us to do battle with for the final space?

In order of likelyhood to join those two I'd go for

Us
    Man City, and Boro =
    Blackburn, Fulham and Westham =
    then Newcastle who I think have too much quality on the field to counteract there knob of a manager.

Have I missed anyone?
  • If they draw and we win on Saturday then we could move above them both - don't underestimate the psychological impact of that.

If Sheffield United win then we cannot move above them even if we do beat them on Saturday.
  • Reading.
  • Dont rule out Reading mate. Yes theyre playing well at the moment but their squad is very light weight
  • Spot on Salad Spinner. I was going to post the same but you beat me to it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes I agree the psychological point is quite important.

Reading will do a Wigan this season and be comfortable I reckon.
  • edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Spot on Salad Spinner. I was going to post the same but you beat me to it!

It should be a big psychological boost for us to go into Saturday's game knowing if we beat Utd, we move above them.

Thus if they beat Watford tonight, then that is a blow for us - if however that does unfortunately happen then we have to hope they win by 3 goals so at least we move off the bottom ie. above Watford!
  • What about the psychological advantage in Sheffield United beating Watford 2 or 3 nil and us moving off the bottom of the table....?

WSS=Devil's Avocado
  • I'm worrying about us first, the others second, we win our games will be ok.

So with that in mind, I'm off to see Lucky Soul tonight, and forget about the game tonight
  • Avocado - why did i write that?!

Advocate - obviously