Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Geno Washington & The Ram Jam Band at

edited October 2008 in Not Sports Related
Blackheath Concert Halls Friday November 7th...8.00pm.
Shamless plug I know.............but there ya go!

Comments

• Got my tickets already.

Hopefully I'll see the while show. Went to see him at the Rock Garden in the 80's, got drunk and fell asleep
  • Saw him at the Tunnel Club (remember that?) about 83/4. He was excellent.
  • I first saw him in The Iron Curtain Club in St Marys Cray circa 63/64.
  • Crayford Town Hall late 60's . Went to his restaurant in West Hampsted in the 80's , I wonder if it still exists?
  • Saw him years ago supporting The Fall of all people. Had no idea he was going to be the support and when he came on there must have been about 700 punks going "WTF"? By the time, he'd finished everyone was in awe of the guy. This was in the 80s and he was getting on a bit then. The word "awesome" is bandied around a lot these days, but this guy genuinely was.
  • How was it?
  • A really great night....and I bumped into an old girlfriend of mine, now divorced, and we plan to meet up for dinner sometime....yes we had a great night and Geno 'is still' the sublime performer.
    There was a good turn-out too.
  • Sounds like a better night than you bargained for. Glad to hear it, SoundAs.
  • A good night, bumped into Charltondan senior but was quite pissed at that point (god knows what I was saying to him!)