Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2 Missed headers that will haunt us

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
At the end of the season

JFH against Arsenal and Faye's on saturday - 4 points, home points at that, that will come back to haunt us.

Shocking misses.

Discuss

Comments

• Options
    And players from other teams have been guilty of bad misses against us - man City and watford spring to mind of examples where it would have been easier to score than miss, but they did.
  • Options
    BFR is right, when you look back you only really remember you're own chances, but that one by Watford when he put over the bar was the worst of the lot.

The picture would certainly look a lot brighter if those two had gone for us. You just have to hope over the course of a season these things even themselves out.
  • Options
    You could say the same about Darren Bent's one on ones. Newcastle,Wigan and again on saturday...

As BFR said, these things tend to even themselves out.
  • Options
    Do they bollox even them,selves out.
  • Options
    Arf - Youre very angry at the moment. These early mornings not suiting you fella
  • Options
    I know something that would put a smile or gurn on his face : -)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]BFR is right, when you look back you only really remember you're own chances, but that one by Watford when he put over the bar was the worst of the lot.

The picture would certainly look a lot brighter if those two had gone for us. You just have to hope over the course of a season these things even themselves out.

don't forget rossi hitting the bar from duffs cross-shot, that was inside the 6 yard box.
  • Options
    Yeah that reminds me, that rossi is gash. Please dont sign him in transfer window as people keep suggesting!
  • Options
    i think he looks pretty good.

youngsters like him don't hang about United unless Alex reckons they can do well.

Then again, he isn't playing for Toon and he does throw up a few questions as to why
  • Options
    Well thats because he is lightwieght and rubbish. I dont no what it is about the greasy lookin runt, just dont like him and think he is crap. Harsh but fair IMO!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ha ha ha
  • Options
    Got nowt to do with the mornings thank you. I am used to them. Just don't agree.

As for you Ketman BEHAVE