Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

from the forest rivals board

seems sarf london finest have been keeping up their impeccible behaviour.

link

got to look on you tube now.

Comments

• Options
    Gord Bless em bacon!
    Lucky we dont have them in our sites yet!
  • Options
    cant see how forest can moan tho, they got some real dopes at forest.
  • Options
    got a far few at charlton
  • Options
    Do excuse me Lucy but do you ever have anything positive to say about the club / players / fans or have we our first ever CharLife multi-username poster?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]got a far few at charlton

I think every club has a few Lucy.
  • Options
    to true da6,charlton dan you post on alot of diffrent sites,but the general view is your a bit of knobjockey just a observation,dont shoot the messenger.
  • Options
    hurrah, we have our first poster with an alterior motive :-)

Slag off everything to do with Charlton, then try to lure Charlton Dan into a row.

Well done, worth a try. Now back to NA thanks.
  • Options
    Well he is a nob jockey to those with multi user personalities Lucy. To all/most other normal people who have met him he is a good bloke.

He has a point too Lucy, your posts are well negative.

Just an observation.

cafc
  • Options
    do feel some sympathy for the way they are portrayed. not all millwall are hooligans who start trouble all the time. same as not all charlton fans are trainspotters.

also, not all gillingham fans are pike....oh yeah, they are actually.

my flat mate is a millwall-er, and he's a right wimp.
  • Options
    ywo types of millwall fan, those who are millwall through family, and those who are millwall because they were attracted to the image. The vast bulk will be wanabees, but the image ensures they will always attract their fair share of loons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    are you not allowed to voice a view on here about anything or is this site run the club,people need to stop getting so upset all the time,charlton dan seems to be on the verge of tears every time he posts,christmas is on the way cheer up. just a observation .
  • Options
    is it your or your son thats posting this time lucy?
  • Options
    no hes at a behaviour unit at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]ywo types of millwall fan, those who are millwall through family, and those who are millwall because they were attracted to the image. The vast bulk will be wanabees, but the image ensures they will always attract their fair share of loons.

very true. i do remember going to a millwall game on a friday night a few years ago, and it was just like going to charlton except they had blue scarfs, and blue shirts, and then as we got on a train at london bridge, these skin head kids about 18 jumped on squeezing everyone down, they shouted out calling everyone c***s and every other pleasant name you could call people just as they couldn't get on the packed train. everyone was so releived to get off the train. the saddest thing was, the people that looked most affected and upset by it were the dads of the kids taking them to see their beloved team play football but having it spoilt by the few individuals who think its cool to act like a uneducated yob.
  • Options
    you can post any view you like. But yours have an unusual pattern to them, one that suggests an agenda. And then trying to lure CHarlton Dan in kind of gives the game away a bit.

Saw what you like about Charlton, others may even agree with your agenda, but the rules regarding being polite to other members remain. And calling someone a knob jockey (you don't have to join the words on this site), and trying to get them to bite kind of goes against that. As said, stick to NA if that's your kind of thing. Ta
  • Options
    im so sorry swearing really is a hurtfull nasty thing,i just hope we can move on from this sordid episode,i for one will never ever ever ever swear again,once again im sorry,and promise to share the view held on masse here,yes i must have a agenda ive got a view not out of the clubs hand book.
  • Options
    Slag off everything to do with Charlton, then try to lure Charlton Dan into a row.

You haven't been buying gold options as well have you?
  • Options
    Have a difference of opinion all you want Luce but sniping @ Dan like that isnt really neccessary is it?
  • Options
    Charlton Dan must be dying to have a chomp, I can feel his frustration out in darkest Faversham as we speak : - )
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    LMFAO!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys... Very touching
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]LMFAO!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys... Very touching

Group hug for Dan?