Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Haye v Barret at the O2

Anyone else going November 15th.

Good undercard too although I hope I can pick up tickets for less than the Maccarenelli fight.

Barret will be a good test for him regardless what Frank Warren says who seems increasingly like a bitter sad old man. Hatton, Calzaghe and Haye promoting themselves and doing a good job is only going to encourage others to do the same and earn their own money.

Haye to win by TKO or KO in 4

Comments

• In Vegas, but after last time when i fell asleep for the majority of the undercard then saw 90 seconds of action and proceeded to walk home from Bexleyheath to Dartford I don't think i'd want to.

If you want a drink as well the o2 getting home (going south) is a nightmare if its past midnight.
  • Dont pay full price again Dicko...
  • Anyone from here going? Got Kasabian at Islington church on Friday so not sure if I'm gonna make it.

Still fancy Haye to win early on
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]In Vegas, but after last time when i fell asleep for the majority of the undercard then saw 90 seconds of action and proceeded to walk home from Bexleyheath to Dartford I don't think i'd want to.

If you want a drink as well the o2 getting home (going south) is a nightmare if its past midnight.

Yeah, Dicko me and Tyson walked back to mine, fucking nightmare that place is.

If you do go Dicko, get the tickets the way I did and save yourself some dough.
  • Too right I will, to be honest his next 3 fights are at the dome so I'm not too fussed about missing this one especially as it's a bit of a bare looking undercard now

That walk will live long with me and Fat Tyson.

Did I tell you he went off to India and got married a few weeks ago? Nutter, he said it was like wife factor! He left her out there though!!