Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Talksport off the air

Anyone know why Talksport has gone off the air this morning?

Comments

• DA9DA9
    edited October 2008
    It was on in my kitchen upto 7am this morning before I left for work...had LBC on in the car?????
  • It's not on the net, and on Sky 0108 it just keeps repeating a message, "There is a fault, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible". Stikes me as odd, if the fault is across all channels its obviously at production end.
  • This is on Talksport.net as an explanation for their silence

"If you're experiencing problems this morning listening to your favourite radio station then fear not! talkSPORT will return soon, as soon as the technical monkeys have finished soldering their tails to tables!"
  • Alan Brazil allegedly said "Big Jock Knew" so they took it off air
  • Court order pending them being shut down for spreading lies and bullshyte.................I hope!
  • Zabeel have made them an Indicative offer (with a view to rebranding them talkCHARLTON) and have placed a gag order on them for the duration of Due Diligence.

Think about the change of presenters, Sweaty instead of Brazil. Mendonca instead of Wrighty. We could even have a late night chat show all the way from Belize called "It's a jungle out there"
  • Disgraceful the way they outed James Whale, cant stand George Galloway or Adrian Goldberg of an evening.

Have to admit though, Wrighty & Durham make me laugh everytime I listen, hilarious and very close to the knuckle sometimes.
  • had a fire in their buiilding
  • Alan Brazil probably spontaneously combusted

I'm amazed he's still in a job, no other company would put up with his boozing

"Deepeff depff"
  • he doesn't drink on the job does he.

his show is too popular as shown before - they tried to get rid of him tiwce before and the listenenrs kicked up big time to get him back.
  • Sponsored links:

• And another thing about Talksport.How is Stan Collymore their ' voice ' of football??

Wife beating,lay-by loving brummie scum.
  • granted - but he's one of the best ones on their. talks a lot of sense.
  • Shouldn't you be out on your scooter somewhere Ledge? ;-)

How's it going?
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]And another thing about Talksport.How is Stan Collymore their ' voice ' of football??

Wife beating,lay-by loving brummie scum.

On Jon Gaunt's show today they were commenting on the Police turning a blind eye to Dogging & Cottaging surprised they didn't ring Colly up for a comment !
  • Brazil most probably spilt some Brandy on a match..
  • there was an explosion.....................................of laughter when they played the clip of brazil asking how bob monkhouse health is nowadays
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]granted - but he's one of the best ones on their. talks a lot of sense.

And absolutely miles better than Terry Christian!!
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Shouldn't you be out on your scooter somewhere Ledge? ;-)

How's it going?

DON'T NEED TO DO AS MUCH SCOOTER WORK NOW - MAINLY SITTIN GIN FRONT OF A MAP

Gong well though thanks
  • 7.45pm it's gone off air again on my DAB radio. Must be Parry's singing, Ofcom have intervened on humanitarian grounds!
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it the 'MOTHER OF ALL COCKUPS'? I tried to email Galloway at a non TalkSport website. Site was 2 years out of date!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Disgraceful the way they outed James Whale, cant stand George Galloway or Adrian Goldberg of an evening.

Have to admit though, Wrighty & Durham make me laugh everytime I listen, hilarious and very close to the knuckle sometimes.[/quote]

Listen from 6-10 and 1-4 only.
    Durhams a c*ck and Gaunty thinks hes the best thing on radio.
    Agree with D about Whaley.
  • I listen in the mornings and then from 1 to about 6. Brazil and Irani are good value, H n J always make me smile and Wrighty and Durham are good in small doses (Durham is a wind up merchant that is why he is on there and I never like Wrighty until he got on the radio)