Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know why ...

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
neither Blackburn or Watford played at the weekend and why Watford are playing Sheff Utd tomorrow ?

Comments

• Options
    Cos Blackburn were in Europe and therefore the game needed to be move to the Sunday, but whoever the egg chasing team are that play at Vicarge Rd had a game booked in for the Sundays
  • Options
    Saracens I think
  • Options
    If they'd known that far enough in advance (which I'm sure they did - knowing the UEFA cup schedule) then why can't we have played Blackburn tomorrow instead of next week ?
  • Options
    The pitch at Vicarge Road got ruined yesterday by the Saracens game
  • Options
    yeah so why are Watford playing Sheff Utd tomorrow and NOT Blackburn. If they were playing Blackburn then I'd understand but they're not.
  • Options
    Does it matter
  • Options
    no not really.
  • Options
    There is a full Premiership fixture list this Tuesday / Wednesday except for those teams playing in the UEFA cup. (The Watford v Sheff Utd game is part of that group of fixtures.) Games for these teams have been postponed until next week. Hence why we are playing Blackburn next Tuesday. As already mentioned, the Watford v Blackburn could not be played at Vicarage Road on Sunday as Saracens already had the pitch booked.
  • Options
    I think Watford and Blackburn should be made to play their game so they keep the 'played' column in the league table nice and neat. In fact I think Blackburn should be made to play Watford next Monday.