Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ketters gotta Date for Sunday...

2»

Comments

• Fookin brill post LTGTR...ha ha
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Whatever you do dont forget to cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn box, pop your willy through it and then offer her the last bit.......

NO NO NO !! I spent eight months inside the last time I did that !!!
  • Take her to Bond or the Departed, and don't bring you're stuff from Erotica!
  • [cite]Posted By: DA_6[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Whatever you do dont forget to cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn box, pop your willy through it and then offer her the last bit.......

NO NO NO !! I spent eight months inside the last time I did that !!!

oi DA_6...that's out of order...you're lucky i'd saved a copy of that report i was working on before i spat my coffee all over it...
  • Bond looks your best bet.. or maybe borat if she likes a laugh
    get a couple of tickets for the gallery @ bluewater.. only about £15 each.. comfy sofas, can have a drink & snacks before & during the film etc..

Then on the second date introduce her to the REAL ketman!! (maybe excluding the ket bit tho for now)
    lol...
  • I'd skip the funny stuff too. Nothing worse than you wetting yourself and her looking at you like you're a freak!
    I'm off to see Bond tonight in Maidstone.
  • keep an eye out for silas and his popcorn trick!
  • [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]ketman, you are clearly in need of some expert advice...now first thing to remember is that its only 4 weeks to christmas...and two things start to happen to single, straight guys...1] single women start looking around for a single man for christmas so they wont get lonely (cramps your style if you succumb and costs you money because they expect a present); and 2] single blokes that can demonstrate they are still breathing at the end of the night get shagged...if you've got any self respect at all, dont go on 'dates' this side of the new year...tell her you can book her in for early january...

Top post ltgtr- made me laugh but sooooooo true!
  • edited August 2017
    Just a reminder of how helpful CL can be:

ketman, you are clearly in need of some expert advice...now first thing to remember is that its only 4 weeks to christmas...and two things start to happen to single, straight guys...1] single women start looking around for a single man for christmas so they wont get lonely (cramps your style if you succumb and costs you money because they expect a present); and 2] single blokes that can demonstrate they are still breathing at the end of the night get shagged...if you've got any self respect at all, dont go on 'dates' this side of the new year...tell her you can book her in for early january...

• What's the conclusion to this story? Did they bang? Did ketman let out a smelly fart when he started laughing at a joke that put her off? Are they now married with 4 children sixtus, Elias, Rhaegar and Cornelius?

So many mysteries that need to be solved.
  • Sponsored links:

• 11 years later they may well be married with kids!
  • 11 years later they may well be married with kids!

Or even divorced!
  • 4 boys, Chris, Yann, Johnny, and Ricky the latest
  • Well, Ketters was last active at 3.08 today, so he should be able to answer.