Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone else suffering....

....from an excessive Thursday night?

Got in at 5 this morning after a real heavy one, felt fine this morning (because I was still p*ssed) and was in work for 9, now the pain's beginning..........seeing as communal hangovers are so much less painful than individual ones - is anyone else suffering?

Now I've ruined Friday night - I'll be fit for nothing............eejiot.

Comments

• fifth friday on a row i feel like rubbish. just simply can't drink on a school night....
  • Well I am insanely jealous was in bed (on my own) at 10.45pm last night, that is lame, would much rather be lagging at work today after a heavy one. Stop complaining, you are both lucky lucky lads remember that!
  • yes but 5am... thats a bit extreme for a thurs night. tho ive done it meself a few times. i was sat at home watching that new comedy Pulling. did anyone see that... i found it quite disturbing as opposed to being funny. must have hit a nerve.
  • I watched the first 10-15 mins when she was at the hen do, Bingo followed by a night club, class.
  • The wife and I watched it and thought it was really funny - though she was a little concerned that I was getting a little too much of the female humour.

In touch with my feminine side me! ;o)
  • what about when she woke up in the park with the tramps arms round her and was wearing someone elses nickers! very funny.
    missed about the last 10 mins tho.
  • There were some hilarious laugh out loud bits and also some hand over mouth "I can't believe she just did that".
    I loved the fat bird stage diving!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes but 5am... thats a bit extreme for a thurs night. tho ive done it meself a few times. i was sat at home watching that new comedy Pulling. did anyone see that... i found it quite disturbing as opposed to being funny. must have hit a nerve.

Yep - very silly - went to the Flushed Away premiere and after party. Got kicked out of there at 2 and then despite having said all day that I was getting the last train home decided it was a great idea to go on to a bar in Soho where we proceeded to get through another 2 bottles of wine between 3 of us.

I'm no good to anyone today and have a load of work to get through before I go home - at my current rate of progress I'll be here 'til about Tuesday!
  • ...and don't forget - "unit's are transferable"
  • it gets worse as the day goes on i think cos like you say, youre still pissed in the morning and not feeling much pain.
    still at leaat you'll be fresh for tomorrow if you go straight home tonight.... but then if you finished your work before last orders tonight you might need a hair of the dog...
  • Sponsored links:

• It's more the tiredness than anything, dreaming of going home and going to bed! S'posed to be out at some bar in King's Cross tonight, might go for a couple after work and see how I feel - a big night tonight will ruin me for the whole weekend I think!

Was just on the phone to my boss to see if I could send the work across at the weekend, it's a no go, opened the spreadsheet and just stared at it for 15 minutes, can't bring myself to think, cup of tea might do the trick.......(well, it'll postpone my having to figure out how to rephase our revenue stream for a while!).
  • Passit, get yourself in the pub after work, if one drink wont sort ya, then go home to sleep, tommoz you will be rite as reign (have i spelled this sayin right) and raring for a day in the stands at the big V

You no it makes sense
  • Never mind, close your eyes & focus on what a great night you had last night, will hopefully bring a smile to your face & you will be able to tackle that spreadsheet with a re-newed vigour..!
  • Cheers chaps - I'm getting there - actually coming back to life a bit now - the tea really did do the trick!
  • Yeah man loads a tea always a winner, pizzing all day long eh!