Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Bill in Bartrams last night

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Filth everyewhere.

LOL

Comments

• Options
    was it a leaving do then? or was he off on paternity leave!

who won the quiZ.... one of the Barnet mob had a spectacular barnet...
  • Options
    what so there was loads of old bill, why?
  • Options
    It was Mark Ireland's (CAFC police liason officer) leaving do. He was off his face when he said good night to us.

We lost but not a bad performance considering we always lose to Barnet. Some stupid questions, one of which was about 3 paras long.

The Barnet guy's barnet is a classic is it not Curb - it. Not seen one like it since 1973. Good to see you and I.

There's another quiz in Bartrams at 8.00pm next Thursday 29th if anyone fancies a drink/laugh at Arfur, Rock Spectacle, Tommy Dowling and a few others.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]We lost but not a bad performance considering we always lose

Rings bells......
  • Options
    was that the longest ever presentation speech?

that really is some barnet, i couldnt take me eyes off it! shame you had to go upstairs as we wanted to have a little listen but i was hungry..
  • Options
    Didn't it go on and on and not even very funny

You would have heard me get the first question wrong and us lose the first round 12 - 2. After that we did OK. See you next week or I'll let everyone know when the next away game in the City is. Better piss ups. That Arfur never stops.

The Barnet guy has his hair like that for years. Must think he's cool.
  • Options
    I didn't realise they were so backward in Barnet.

The barnet on that barnet bloke was seriously 1970's

There's me thinking you couldn't take your eyes off me Curb It but it was the grey haired chris waddle LOL HAHAHAHAH