Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The New Female Supporters - where did they come from?

I've put this in the joke category cos i think they are a bit of one!

anyone know who they are and did anyone else find them incredibly annoying at the weekend?

3 or 4 girls screeching and on occasion screaming? full marks for their support but where did they come from? apparently one of them as "charlton totty" on her shirt?

Comments

• Options
    Think they are part of the Addickted lot, there seemed to be a group of Carbrini wearing 14 year olds that were all together in that part of the stand
  • Options
    pictures please
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    saw her at doncaster
  • Options
    easy guys, they will probably be reading this.

Good luck to them.
  • Options
    Some of the chants directed at them were even more cringworthy! I don't think they minded though...
  • Options
    who keeps editing my posts
  • Options
    They knew my ban was over so came rushing back
  • Options
    i just heard people shouting "shut up" at them.

Like i say, apparently they have been at a few games, so can't question their support. just stop with the screaming eh?
  • Options
    I think the real issue here, is why were they not at home getting dinner ready?!
  • Options
    Is it this lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1CtARt1D54

safe for work just bad camera footage of crowd at forest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they were in the con club before wolves.
  • Options
    i will have to listen to that when my boss goes out.

tee hee. Sexist charlton fans... go girls.
  • Options
    the girls sang oh south london is wonderful lol
  • Options
    Agree with AFKA - Good luck to em! A bit more passion is what we need. Just a bit high pitched at times - Headache inducing lol!

Have you seen the other one.... everytime Youga touches the ball "GO ON KELLY YOU SEXY BA***RD!!!" LOL!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boggzy[/cite] everytime Youga touches the ball "GO ON KELLY YOU SEXY BA***RD!!!" LOL!!!

Thats hilarious!
  • Options
    phew shit!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boggzy[/cite]Agree with AFKA - Good luck to em! A bit more passion is what we need. Just a bit high pitched at times - Headache inducing lol!

Have you seen the other one.... everytime Youga touches the ball "GO ON KELLY YOU SEXY BA***RD!!!" LOL!!!

well now that sort of comment i can quite relate to...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]they were in the con club before wolves.

Do they have big hair?
  • Options
    If the fans were chanting you wouldn't be able to hear them!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]they were in the con club before wolves.[/quote]

Do they have big hair?[/quote]

Big Hair? Long yes Big erm not sure!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]pictures please

You don't want to see a picture
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]they were in the con club before wolves.

Do they have big hair?

Big Hair? Long yes Big erm not sure!!

I know a couple of young girls who go in the cons, they have long beehivey/80's big hair style (is that a word)
  • Options
    ill have to have a listen to this one to see if i can hear any youga shouts...

CAFC girls
  • Options
    Fair play to them. At least they go and support their team. All we need now is another 500 of them and we'll sell out at palarse.
  • Options
    there will be one less then because if 500 of them screamers go and i'm sitting in front of them. i'll pass ta!
    not knocking their support and their singing at all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]not knocking their support and their singing at all.

I'll knock they're support, have you listened to those videos?!

they can barely string a sentence together let alone sing coherent a song.

I'm with you though, if I got sat anywhere near them for 90 minutes I'd go insane.
  • Options
    could only watch the first 35 seconds before all the jumping about gave me a headache.

Aren't they posh so to answer your original question Suzi I'd guess they come from somewhere upmarket like Blackheath or Lee.

Good luck to them I say.
  • Options
    I sat quite near them; they stood up and continued to stand when asked to sit, they made w*nker signs to the opposition at one point and they joined in with such edifying songs as "The Forest Family" and "South London", certainly no worse than some of the males idiots who were bad mouthing them. Whats your problem Suze?
  • Options
    her problem is with the high pitched screeching.
  • Options
    I quite like it when women make high pitched screeching noises.....:-)