Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walderwood!!

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
I got emailed this....

Makes me roll up laughing, mainly because they are from my neck of the woods and because I know one of thems sister but they are so bad they are good.

Can't say I have ever watched x factor but from seeing this I might start!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdlTvq7KubA

They are on about 43 seconds in. But some of the others are brilliantly crap. And well worth a laugh.

I'm not sure of the morality of letting people on there though who seem to be mentally unwell then laughing at them but........

Comments

• Options
    My nephew knows them and said that they are not bad.
    They were very upset with the XFactor as they sung two songs, and were only on screne for less than a minute.
    As I understand it, they are now going arround singing in local clubs and pubs, so they are getting somekind of reward for it!!!!!!!
  • Options
    They were down Zebra bar in Maidstone Saturday by all accounts
  • Options
    They were, the guy who does the morning programme on Invicta FM set it up on the pretence he thought they'd not been given enough of a chance.

They had them on every day last week talking about it, and the bloke was basically slowly taking the piss, it all sailing over their heads. Even one of their mums came on to basically do the same!