Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stop Press....Newcastle put up for sale......

anyone here interested in coughing up around £150,000,000....nah I thought not!

Comments

• Options
    would you have trusted Keegan with your money,no neither would I.Ashley's crime trying to get the fans on side by appointing Keegan in the first place.Keegan showed his limitations when he admitted the England job was too big for him.Unfortunately Keegan had lost touch with the modern game and his appointment in the first place was a massive mistake.Newcastle fans as passionate as we are always told you are pushing Ashley out will be a big mistake.
  • Options
    Interesting Ashley has recently saying he is a family man. Maybe he would like to take over a 'family' club. If the current owners were selling that is.
  • Options
    Wonder how much it will go to, my bid is a mars bar, a pie and £50. And as a geordie lass i think that should be taken into account.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I think Ashley should tell all the geordies to do one.

Send your season tickets back -COCKNEY MAFIA what a joke - the ***** loved him months ago. They are deluded mugs the lot of 'em.

they're a two bob club and always will be.
  • Options
    would you welcome Ashley, Ledge?

I reckon i would
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Interesting Ashley has recently saying he is a family man. Maybe he would like to take over a 'family' club. If the current owners were selling that is.

Don't know if our board would sell but Ashley is a Billionaire according to SSN and his business model is based on Arsenal's ie concentrating on developing youth and if you have to let players go do it when they have some value in the market (T. Henry for example)

Two problems

1. Ashley owns Sports World and our sponsors are JD Sports

2. Dennis Wise : -)
  • Options
    bloody right I would.

He went into Newcastle cleared their bloody debts for one - they all threatening to boycott the stadium DO IT. BLOODY DO IT and lose week in week out and be relegated back to thwere they belong.

I'm with NSS I wouldn't trust Kevin Keegan with a tenner of my money.
  • Options
    3 year season ticket holders boycotting ?
    Ripping up their tickets ?
    HE'S ALREADY HAD YOUR MONEY THICKO'S !
  • Options
    Me too i Mike if your listening we wouldnt mug you off just dont bring back Dowie and let him play with your money
  • Options
    So long as you keep directors of footballing technicalities away, You would be welcomed here!

Mike Ashley's Red Army
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2008
    these geordies must be on crack if they think Keegan is the answer, he is the total opposite of a Wenger type Management which is what a club like theirs arguably needs. Anyway I imagine they'll get bought by some money is no object Sheik, and get all their prayers answered - not.
  • Options
    they have had more money through their coffers with john halls than we could dream of and ashley comes in with even more and they are still shiiiite
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    1. Ashley owns Sports World and our sponsors are JD Sports
    Wasn't the deal initially for one year and then renegotiate next summer when we all know where we are?
    JD may well be one of his competitors, but we/they get bugger-all exposure in the CCC, and he'd be taking money off a direct rival !