Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First Christmas Party Last Night...

12.45 train from Liverpool Street

I have tried anadin, sausage sarnie, starbucks and water and my head still feels like Andy Reid is jumping up and down on it.

Cant do drinking on school nights any more :(

Comments

• Options
    22nd November and Christmas Party.

Wrong, so wrong!
  • Options
    BJs are the only true hangover cure FACT!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]12.45 train from Liverpool Street

I have tried anadin, sausage sarnie, starbucks and water and my head still feels like Andy Reid is jumping up and down on it.

Cant do drinking on school nights any more :(

get yourself to m&s and drink one of those 2 for £3 big fruit smoothy things. works a right treat.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]22nd November and Christmas Party.

Wrong, so wrong!

true, but sadly there is so much going on its just a question of trying to fit the dates in to try and suit as many functions as possible...i've already had to turn down three invitations this week...and as for les reed's phone call, well i'm sorry, that Tuesday is just not convenient...it amazes me the player's lives are so sad they had a free night in their diaries to fit a match in...

btw, unless you're throwing up or have completely failed to take on food, pop a couple of anadins before you go to bed next time if you want a clear head in the morning...
  • Options
    Speaking from experience then Dan eh !

I thought you were gonna Patent this idea & sell it for huge money to a Corporation..!

Sarfend, a line of columbian's finest will sort you out this morning FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Speaking from experience then Dan eh !

Yeah but he's talking about giving them
  • Options
    i'm the other end of the scale, mine is on 21st Dec. I'm not sure i'll be able to look at a pint by that stage, let alone drink one.

I think the Christmas party season is a good gauge on whether you're getting old or not. One year you go from can't wait for it, to dreading it as it means tiredness and hangovers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Speaking from experience then Dan eh !

I thought you were gonna Patent this idea & sell it for huge money to a Corporation..!

Sarfend, a line of columbian's finest will sort you out this morning FACT

Let me make it clear that its receiving not giving that's the cure, despite the obvious advantages of taking on more fluid and replacing missing salts
  • Options
    AFKA - Ketman is quite clearly promoting the taking of narcotics which I find unforgivable please kindly remove the post.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i'm the other end of the scale, mine is on 21st Dec. I'm not sure i'll be able to look at a pint by that stage, let alone drink one.

I think the Christmas party season is a good gauge on whether you're getting old or not. One year you go from can't wait for it, to dreading it as it means tiredness and hangovers.

Mines on the 12th of Jan!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]AFKA - Ketman is quite clearly promoting the taking of narcotics which I find unforgivable please kindly remove the post.

I think hes just having a giggle Arf
  • Options
    he meant coffee Arf, nothing wrong in that.....
  • Options
    thankfully mine is on a friday this year. 8th december though. still a little too early for me, but glad its on a friday

we have a company party every january too when ALL staff are invited, and restaurants are closed a little early so everyone can come. its normally a monday or tuesday. last year we hired the whole of the koko in camden, this year its on a wednesday, curb it's b'day tho i believe.
  • Options
    CRAP
  • Options
    mines 21st also... but it is a sensible dinner and my boss orders the wine and it is not as flowing as i would like... ive never gotten pissed at this firm yet.... thats americans for ya.

i have a client xmas do next tuesday...
  • Options
    Mine is in on the 1.12 i think!but i am going Sheff u day after by car to see us get 3 points!I'm dreaming of a white Christmas 2
  • Options
    Taking drugs is wrong...just look at the Orange one...
  • Options
    I've got the company "do" on the 15th and the department one on the 21st. Free food & booze all round - doubt if I can handle it any more though! ;o)
  • Options
    Company do on the 13th a bleedin Wednesday at Eastwell manor Hotel in Ashford & vets football do on the 17th in Beckenham.
  • Options
    got my staff xmas do on 9th dec on sunborn yacht which is docked outside the Excel centre.. Black tie do & we pay for the staff to stay the night as its a hotel as well..

then got a do for our clients on 21 dec on Queen Mary boat that is docked by waterloo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]Taking drugs is wrong...just look at the Orange one...

Yep way too many Haliborange.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]CRAP

Very agressive Arf, think ketman was just having a giggle mate.
  • Options
    I am now on my fourth can of Sprite.

Wish there was a Pie and Mash in the City :(
  • Options
    The Mayor of Swanley and I are currently booked for 13 various charity, school and voluntary group Christmas lunches so far. Add to that the two work do's and the annual school reunion night out, all I can say is...Bring it on!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I am now on my fourth can of Sprite.

Wish there was a Pie and Mash in the City :(

Isnt there still that one just the otherside of Tower Bridge?
  • Options
    southend. in spitalsfield market the far end there is a pie van/shop. i walked over there once and picked up myself a pie mash and peas - all in a box - there are little outside tables there too but i brought it back for my desk. very nice.
  • Options
    Exmouth Market - by Farrigndon Road - has a blinding Pie and Mash shop
  • Options
    Cheers, I might just do that I can hop on a bus down there.

Dan, I think thats Manzes, too many Millwall folk in there for my liking :)
  • Options
    get the number 8 bus i think down bethnal green road to kellys
  • Options
    next door to johnathons' sandwich bar at the back of ledenhal market they do pie and mash there-think you can do take-out too.