Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm a Celebrity

I don't normally watch it but WIFE watching this Bush Trial

Geezer is eating a kangaroo tongue for fook sake

even had a kangaroo penis and bollox AND ANUS to eat but he refused UNSURPRISINGLY

What the hell is that all about

Comments

• its about some people will do anything to get their mugs on the telly.

should just blow the jungle up and be done with them.

Though that Faith Brown's wobblers may need a bit of extra gunpowder...
  • Seems a bit extreme don't it - I mean Kangaroo ass bloody hell.

The only person I know on it is the fella from Busted and that is only cos my son was mad on them and we actually went to see them in concert.

Oh just seen Faith Brown
  • Makes a mockery of the word 'celebrity'.

From the Cambridge dictionary: "someone who is famous, especially in the entertainment business". Errrr, I don't think so.

Dean Gaffney was recently in the press saying about how skint he was and was on the verge of being forced to sell his 6 or something bedroom house in Surrey..... the other day on the show he was moaning about his gardener!!! That bloke is the definition of thick.
  • edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]its about some people will do anything to get their mugs on the telly

Too right.. Just look at those three mugs that were on Footie Focus the other week ;-)

You'd never find me doing anything like that just to get on the TV or Radio..............
  • People who watch this gash are lining these mugs pockets with monies, both the show organisers and the 'celebs' they put into it, when will people learn! It is same old same old, once you've seen one, you have seen em all.
  • "even had a kangaroo penis and bollox AND ANUS to eat but he refused UNSURPRISINGLY"

If you saw the "meat" that went into burgers and sausages ......................
  • I bet its still tastes better than McDonalds!
  • i like this programme. im just now allowed to watch it. :-(